Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
Hilton.com
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$105
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdairy ashfordnights while visiting familyfront deskclean place to staybuffet breakfastenergy corridormain lobbyfriendly hotelwest sidean older propertycheck in was quickstayed for nightsbeds were very comfortableconvenient locationcoffee makerfirst floorwould stay here again
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Only stayed one night doing hotel hopping. Used downstairs conference room for a course late February. The room was OK but not as nice as the common/conference area may appear. Didn't use any of the facilities. Weekend rate was decent. Careful with the water tap handle, it pinches your hand to the marble. The entire hotel seem to be not very noise proof. My room was top floor (3) and to the south so away from Dairy Ashford and I10 but still noisy. My room on the 3rd floor of Holiday Inn Express across the street facing I10 was quieter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Steve R, General Manager at Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Chunerrrr,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay. I am sorry that you had noise issues with your room and our water handle pinched you. The location of the property does get noisy sometimes depending on the time of day. We are actually in the process of coming up with a solution to minimizing the noise in the rooms with storm windows or another solution.
Thank you for your patronage to our property. We hope to have you back as our guest the next time you travel to the Houston area.
Steve Ryan

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Brief two night stay. Check in and out was effortless. Clean and contemporary with best prices in town. While the breakfast is extra, it is cooked to order and offers healthy choices. Rooms were spacious and recently remodeled. Very comfortable!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have no freeway noise
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Jon C, General Manager at Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear HaapyTrvlr,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott - Houston I-10 West. We are always excited to hear back from our guests, and are very happy that you had a great stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Houston.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here on a four-day trip and was not thrilled. It starts out promising with a very nice lobby that features several seating areas with a bistro and business center and free cookies, but my room was quite average. I expected much better from a Marriot Courtyard. My room faced Dairy Ashford Road and was very noisy along with very bright lights shining in the room at night. There was also a two inch gap between the bottom of the door and the hall that let in much noise and light. The bed was very comfortable, which was great for a multi-night stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that faces the "courtyard" or it will be very loud and bright.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear onthegoreview,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us last week. I apologize about the noise which came from the highway. The layout of our building has a few rooms which face towards the highway, and we are more than happy to accommodate any requests to have a room which faces the rear of the building or into our internal courtyard.

My team are always available to assist our guests, as to whether that is accommodating room type preferences or offering cookies and lemonade at checkin.

We hope that you will stay with us again soon, and please feel free to contact me directly so that I can personally allocate your room for you.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard. Check in was a breeze, the room clean and comfortable. The pillows were actually substantial. Much better than the flat ones often available. Best part was the new Bistro. A quick flavorful breakfast before hitting the road. Sure beat fast food. We found the hotel to be well located with several highly rated restaurants close by. Will certainly return here on future visits.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear HalleGrace,

Thank you for staying with us, and we appreciate your very nice feedback. We were excited to have you stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Houston.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here for business/fun so we decided to stay here since it is near everything. When we arrived, the receptionist was very helpful. The place was beautiful. Very nice layout. We did ate breakfast at the bistro. It was good but a bit pricy. I will definitly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Jon C, General Manager at Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear tazimi,

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Houston.

Kindest regards,