“Excellent service”

Hilton Houston Galleria Area
Ranked #72 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent service and great staff. Extremely friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again gladly. They greeted me every time with a smile and a welcome. They were at the elevator to help. Great breakfast. Enjoyed a casual healthy meal at the bar.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tom M, General Manager at Hilton Houston Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review - you expierenced our "Be Excellent" service culture and I am glad we exceeded your expectations!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton Southwest dozens of times and am never disappointed. The staff are superb and respond to your needs. Breakfast is excellent and the entire on-the-road experience is positive. The location is close to the highway and overall value is terrific.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Always so nice to hear from one of our regular guests on our excellent service culture - thank you for your comments.Thanks also for mentioning our excellent breakfast buffett - I think it is one of the best in town! Please ask for me at the front desk during your next stay - I would like to thank you in person!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed Three nights. House keeping made my bed and did not replace the dirty drink glasses that I used after the first night. After the second night They did not make my bed or replace my drink glasses that I used. I even left the paper coaster in the glass so that they would see that it had been used.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations for cleanliness of your room and I have discuss this concern with my Dir. of HSK, I hope you will give us a second opportunity and encourage you to contact me at tom.mathews@hilton.com and I will handle your next reservation myself and make sure you receive an upgrade.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at this Hilton location. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. It was also located right off the highway so it was easy to get to Galleria area and the Energy Corridor. I will definitely be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for being our guest and the Excellent review - I hope we become your hotel of choice in Houston - please ask for me during your next stay I would like to thank you in person!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is a good hotel in a good location in Houston, TX! We decided to check in back because it was our 10 yr anniversary! I believe that all went well except in terms of security! I noticed a lot of conferences or meetings going on in different rooms and floors and that allows outsiders to go thru any floor the like which somehow kames it unsafe for people staying in the hotel. There should have been better restrictions for people not staying in the hotel for the night. That is one main reason people stay in a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Congratulations on the ten year anniversary and thank you for spending it with us. I will review your security concerns with the management team - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know you have many choices in the area for accommandations and I am just so pleased you selected us for this special weekend!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

There were three ladies that attended a seminar for Joseph Prince. We had an amazing experience because the hotel offered shuttle to Galleria and of course they were not to busy to shuttle us to Lakewood Church. With Houston traffic I was apprehensive about driving around much I was most thankful for the shuttle. Rooms were clean, friendly staff, fresh fruit water was an experience too. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the excellent review and for mentioning the cleaniness of our rooms - I will pass on to our HSK team. Glad we could take your group to Lakewood Church, a quick 10 mintue drive from the hotel. We look forward to having you and your friends as repeat guests soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel located on the Southwest Freeway (U.S. 59/I-69) is in a very convenient location in Houston. The hotel itself was very clean, spacious, and the food was great. I have not found a better deal in hotels anywhere. If you need a nice, comfortable, and quiet hotel in the Houston area, this would be my recommendation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for mentioning our great location - just off of SW Fwy 59 and right around the corner to the Galleria, Medical Center and Westchase. Next time you stay with us may I suggest a shopping trip down Harwin Drive - very close to the hotel - and known for it's intenational imports from jewlery to bags and clothing! Thank you for being our guests!