Hilton Houston Galleria Area
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$259
$161
Travelocity
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$104
galahotels.com
$149
$105
galahotels.com
1,153 results
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungegalleria areabusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayenjoyed my staysouthweststarbucksclerk
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The customer service at this hotel is top of the line. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The hotel ambiance is also very quiet k done and serene. I am able to concentrate to get my work done and to rest peacefully to prepare for my next day. The home made omelets are also top of the line.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Houston Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

It is always nice to hear from our guests that are so complementary of so many areas of our hotel! Our hotel is great for business travelers. We are close to downtown and the Galleria area. Our rooms have sufficient workspace and lighting. And as you stated...our breakfast is top notch. Thank you very much for your response. I will give your compliments to our omelet chef!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had to stay at this location due to business. The experience was very disappointing. The room smelled stale and the cooling system sounded like a tractor engine. The staff was very friendly but didn't make up for the lack of relaxation within the room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for recognizing our staff and the excellent service they provide in your review. We are currently updating and renovating areas of our hotel. We invite you back to see all of the changes we have made. We thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Have an excellent day!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I'll begin by telling you the rooms & public spaces are great. Always clean, comfortable and what you expect from Hilton. The front desk staff is not what you expect- they were rude upon check-in to me, a Diamond VIP member. After the front-desk lady checked my ID and credit card, the other young male associate looked at me and said "Can I see your ID? How are you a Diamond VIP member?" I handed him my ID but was furious that he questioned me because I was wearing shorts & a polo shirt on a late Friday night! I even spoke to management and the next several things I needed from the front desk I still had poor service and once the two saw me approaching the desk and one of them covered their mouth and said something to the other one. It was an awful experience. I will never stay at this Hilton again- take your $$ elsewhere, where the staff doesn't discriminate.

Room Tip: Request an upgrade to the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ABATTIST

We apologize for the troubles you encountered during check in for your stay. We strive to provide all of our guests with the very best service and accommodations. Unfortunately we did not live up to this expectation for you during your stay. For this we sincerely apologize. I personally would like to invite you back to stay with us again. We would love the opportunity to WOW you the next time you are in Houston. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here because the reviews are such a mixed bag I wanted to check it out for myself. I was very surprised. Its a quirky Hilton that has more upside than down. Service and staff is impeccable - couldn't exude more good ol' Texas hospitality. The food/breakfast was very nice. Rooms were good. It's old and the location is so-so, but if you're in for something off the standard Hilton beaten path give it a try. I will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff tries to provide excellent service for all guests in all departments. We are currently updating and renovating our property. We would love to have you stay with us again soon, so you can experience these changes for yourself. Thank you again for the great review and have an excellent day!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was an unusul Hilton experience when we stayed there in the third week of May 2013. There were extensive repairs at the lobby and entrance of the hotel that - according to the reception staff - prevented the restaurant from operating. Also, being right next door to a very busy freeway, the noise levels were excessive and not filtered well by the hotel's single glazed windows. (Walking out of the lobby and going to our car, I found it difficult to maintain a discussion with my business partner without raising my voice considerably; such was the noise there.) Finally, I could not understand why the restaurant was not operating in the breakfast area, which was operating fine. We were told we could have a meal at the bar, but no one was there when we went... Not a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Josh H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Houston Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are currently updating areas of our hotel to further benefit our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during your stay with us. We would like to invite you back to see the changes firsthand. You will be surprised! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have an EXCELLENT day!