3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$279
Priceline$279
ZenHotels.com$342
1,106 results
All reviews m club underground tram front desk an overnight layover early flight connecting flight next morning convenient location room service close to the airport iah elliot convenience luggage shuttle elevator airline
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2019

Staying at this property was a pleasant experience thanks to the friendly and accommodating staff and convenient facilities to IAH. I only stayed for a quick overnight stay, but having access to the airport in such a convenient manner made it an exceptional visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear wukovits,

Thank you for choosing Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental for your e\overnight stay. We are delighted to know you found our location to be convenient and the staff to be friendly and professional. It was a pleasure accommodating you, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

Everyone I interacted with at the hotel was incredibly kind, helpful and positive. It made my very first stay in Houston wonderful and memorable. I had a lovely, quiet room with courtyard accommodations made last minute. Thank you very much.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ladysunshinealoha,

Thank you for choosing the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental and taking time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to read you loved your accommodations and that you were impressed by the excellent service you received from our staff. This is what we strive to do every day, so we thank you for acknowledging our efforts. We will enjoy sharing your kind compliments with our team.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We would like to thank Keisha for making our stay pleasant. She is thoughtful, kind, and was always asking to help. Her extremely friendly and helpful personality made our stay one of the better ones we have at a Marriott. Thank you Keisha!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Dear Mrslkg,

We are flattered by your very kind review of Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. Team members like Keisha are a perfect example of the passionate and dedicated spirit of service that we value. We are delighted that our caring hospitality stood out and will surely pass on your compliments to her. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

We stayed here on July 1st to celebrate 30th anniversary. It was very nostalgic being that this was the location we stayed on our wedding night before leaving for our honeymoon. When I asked for room access before arrival to put out some flowers for my wife, their event coordinator, Espy, jumped right in. When she realized how special this was to me, she upgraded my room, and had gift baskets made up for us. From valet, to front desk, I can honestly say, I was treated as if we were at a five star resort.

Room tip: At check in ask the front desk if you have any special needs. They will do anything they can to help.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear Thobson147,

We appreciate you for choosing to stay at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental once again. Thank you for sharing that everything was taken care of exactly how you wanted and that our staff went above and beyond to make your anniversary special. Your kind compliments will surely be shared with our entire team, specially Espy. It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration, and we cannot wait to see you and your wife again.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

It is a great privilege to write about my stay at Marriott Houston Airport. My stay was amazing! The hospitality was outstanding from the time I enter the hotel building. The front desk employees were so friendly and professional. They gave me the atmosphere of loving what they do. The convenience was exceptional. The cleanliness was superb, all the way down to the employees that work the shuttle. I have to be honest I was nervous going to a place I did not know where I was going. It was so worth the extra money to receive the warm and genuine hospitality I received. I would most definitely stay there again for any future visits to Houston. On another note, the day of my interview I was greeted by Keisha who served me that morning. I am a business owner, I truly appreciate the genuineness of her hospitality. She went above and beyond accommodating me that morning. She was very personable and professional as well. She made it known that she is very eager to move up in the company and has a heart to want to succeed. My upmost appreciation to the staff at the Marriott Houston Hotel. I was truly blessed by all!!

Room tip: love the set up! I was only in for a day. However, what I experience I do not think you could go wrong in any area of the hotel.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear GPDSMichigan,

Thank you for choosing the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental and taking time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our staff. We strive to meet our guests' expectations every day, so we thank you for acknowledging our efforts particularly Keisha for the exceptional service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your future visit soon.