3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$279
Priceline$279
ZenHotels.com$342
1,106 results
All reviews m club underground tram front desk an overnight layover early flight connecting flight next morning convenient location room service close to the airport iah elliot convenience luggage shuttle elevator airline
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I was so delighted to stay at this Marriott! The customer service was off the charts. The team was warm and welcoming and eager to make my experience amazing! Specifically, Mia! She was so kind and went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of. Her service made my whole day. It’s people like Mia who make me want to come back and stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Rebecca H,

Thank you for choosing the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our staff, especially Mia. This is what we strive to do every day, so we thank you for acknowledging her efforts. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Khalid.Amiri@marriott.com
281-443-5224

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Huge shout out to Mia Brown and Veronica Ortega for helping me find a quiet business accessible room for a 4 hour meeting that was not planned. Mia heard my concern/ need and made it happen even though I wasn’t and didn’t stay at their Hotel. Thank you both for your help and gracious hearts.
God bless,
Troy Grabel

Trip type: Traveled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear troygrabel1,

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to read Mia and Veronica were responsive to your needs and took care of your requests so thoroughly. Our team takes pride in delivering excellent service so you will want to come back often, and we will enjoy sharing your compliments with them. Thank you again for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I stayed here to catch an early flight and needed to be close to the airport. I was skeptical about the property, but most of what I read on TripAdvisor and other sites indicated this was the best option for proximity and that information was correct! Rooms were nice/clean, plenty of room. Location for flights is ideal and easy travel to and from airport- simply take elevators to the lower level and hop on the mini tram to take you to the terminals. Food options were a little limited to the single hotel restaurant but there was a small convenience market next to the front desk. Self parking was expensive ($40 a day I believe).

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank codyh435

Dear codyh435,

Thank you for choosing Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental for your pre-flight accommodations. We are glad that our location was perfect for your needs and that you liked your comfortable room. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I visited for our annual conference. The property itself is lovely. It has an unusual layout but it isn't hard to find your way around.

Every single employee here does an amazing job at making you feel welcome and taken care of. They truly exemplify "above and beyond." From Adonis at check-in to Patti at the bar/restaurant, every encounter was genuine and made me feel valued as a guest. Last but not least, TK is a wonderful example of what a hospitality employee should be. She was helpful, charming and made our time here feel like vacation rather than work. Thanks to everyone there for a great time. You are definitely a standout when it comes to hotel staff.

Dear Melanie R,

We are delighted your annual conference brought you to Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our staff. This is what we strive to do every day, so we thank you for acknowledging our efforts. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially with the associates you mentioned. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

I left my glasses in my room. Kat from loss prevention was very responsive and extremely helpful. Just received my glasses back only two days after I returned home from my vacation! Thank you for caring - we hope to be back. We also had a wonderful meal in the restaurant with great service from Michaela (sp?), the manager.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear janeA4987GH,

We appreciate the outstanding review. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you so much for acknowledging the excellent service you received from Kat. Your feedback is important and lets us know how we are performing. Thank you again from all of us at the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, and we hope to see you again soon.

Khalid.Amiri@marriott.com