Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
  • Room Service
$180
$169
  • Restaurant
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
$105
galahotels.com
1,695 results
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicemedical centerclose to downtownbreakfast buffet isexcellent customer serviceself parkinghome away from homemuseum districtgalleria areafree shuttleconciergezarakirbyfreewayvaletappointment
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great staff and accomodations! I had to take my family to a hotel since our AC unit at our home wasn’t working. We found this great hotel! Since I am an IHG Reward customer, we received complimentary cookies at the front desk from Ana & Irvin and a big welcome and smile from Mandy. Needless to say, my two kids were thrilled with the cookies (and cold A/C!) The rooms were very nice & large! The beds were super comfortable. I would recommend staying here anytime! It is conveniently located off of 59 and the price was more than fair!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Hello Justin T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a raving review!! I am sorry that your A/C unit went out at your house but I am happy that you found us! I am thrilled to hear that you love our hotel and staff. We really appreciate your compliments and recommendation. Thank you for any future referrals that you send our way.
Best Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I come to Houston a few times a year and this hotel is always my first choice. See mandy and she will give you some great coupons. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean. I really look forward to the breakfast buffet. The lady that works the omelette station does a great job.

• Stayed: August 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Hello billdunbar1,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel and staff! We are honored that you consistently choose the CPRO as your hotel choice while traveling to Houston. Its nice to hear that Mandy offers you some great coupons for nearby restaurants and I am glad to hear that you also frequent our restaurant for our delicious breakfast buffet. I will pass your compliments on to the chef. We look forward to your return!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Always stay here when I'm in Houston. Mandy and the staff here always make you feel special. They have a Greta reception for reward members on Wednesday night. Good service through out the hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

• Stayed: August 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Hello RickVannoy,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Your comments are so valuable to us and we really love having you as a guest here! Thank you for mentioning Mandy, I will make sure she knows her hard work has been noticed. I am so glad you enjoy the reception on Wednesday nights! We look forward to your return!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Check in always goes smoothly. Rooms are very clean and service has always been impeccable. The only hit I have is I wish the bar menu was a bit more as in more food. I tend to work a lot and the bar is good good fast but a few more items would be nice.

Hello RonDSki,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am so thrilled that you are always so happy at our hotel! Thank you for mentioning your thoughts on the bar menu, I will certainly bring it to the attention of our restaurant. We look forward to your return!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Really well located hotel for Minute Maid Park and shopping. We didn't eat at the hotel and only had a quick drink in the bar. We didn't feel the service in the bar was all that friendly so asked the legendary Mandy where would be good to eat and have a few beers. Of course she came up trumps, she sent us on a short walk to Twin Peaks. It was our first ever visit and won't be our last, the food and beers were fantastic. Not bad scenerary either. The hotel pool was a little small and mostly in the shade. The rooms are very pleasant and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Hello shaunybaby,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is nice to see that you are a senior reviewer and that you read our hotel reviews before staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments on our hotel and staff. I am so sorry that you felt the bartender was not very friendly but I am glad to hear that Mandy was able to find you a fun place nearby that you enjoyed. I am thrilled to hear that you will be returning the ext time your travels brings you to Houston. I hope that next time we will earn 5 stars!
Safe Travels,