“excellent hotel & service!”

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
Ranked #77 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have been here twice in May, and I have Loved every min of it. Mandy in concierge was amazing! She even gave me a gift certificate to a boutique!!! The food is
awesome too! i will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Hello Betsyray9185,
Thank you so much for your excellent review! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and loved the food. Thank you for mentioning Mandy in your review; I will make sure your comments are passed on to her! She is an essential part of our team and I am so glad she was helpful during your stay! We look forward to your return the next time you visit Houston!
Take care!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

From the moment I walked in I felt like I was at home! The concierge, Susie helped me schedule all of my outings and gave me coupons to some great places that she recommended. As she promised, everything was fantastic! The front desk was very helpful and I enjoyed my entire stay. I will be back the next time I am in Houston and I will recommend everyone to this hotel. Thank you Susie for helping me get out and about easily. Love the Crowne Plaza!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank raymond s
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Hello Raymond S,
Thank you for such fantastic feedback and recommendation! I am so glad to hear that Susie made your stay a great one! Susie is our new concierge and loves making sure our guests see all that the city has to offer! I know that she will be thrilled to hear that she was mentioned for her outstanding service!
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I felt welcomed with open arms from the minute I stepped into The Crown Plaza River Oaks! The front desk staff was very prompt and helpful getting us into our room. Afterwards we were wanting to go out on the town for the night and were looking to take the hotel shuttle. Once Mandy, the concierge, heard this she was the most helpful! Loading us up with a wealth of knowledge and coupons to make sure that our night was the best it could be! I would reccoment this hotel to everyone and will definetly be returning!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Jamiehirzel,
Thank you so much for such a nice review!! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay from the moment you arrived!! Mandy does a great job making sure our guests have the best stay possible. Houston is a great city and has so much to offer. Mandy is a wealth of knowledge and has a variety of coupons and literature to help any visitor. I will pass on your gracious comments to her! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Truly enjoyed every minute of my stay! I was in the hotel business a long time so I can be picky! I have nothing negative to say about this place. Customer service was above and beyond especially Susie, she was so helpful and recommended and great place to eat! Thank you!!

• Stayed: May 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Hello ANK2007,
Thank you so much for such fantastic feedback!! Being in the hotel industry your standards must be high because you know what is expected when it comes to customer service. I am thrilled to hear that Susie took such great care of you during your stay. I will pass on your gracious comments to her.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel is a bit older than some, but the staff was so very helpful. Debbie and Mandy made sure I got what I needed. I plan to make trips to Houston in near future, and I will stay there again and again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello Chester01,
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that CPRO is your Houston hotel choice! It's nice to know that Mandy & Debbie made such a great impression on you. We do have an older hotel but we are constantly updating it. I hope that next time you stay with us you will like the new changes.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

From the moment i arrived till the moment i left the service was second to none.All staff were very friendly and Mandy as i have seen in several other posts led the way.
This was a great location for OTC and the Galleria.
It had all the facilities i required to enjoy a stay including an excellent wireless internet connection.
The room was well equiped with a fridge and other facilities which when all added together contributed to a great stay

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello DougG,
Thank you for taking the time to share such fantastic feedback! I am thrilled to hear that we won you over with our incredible service! Its great to hear that the reasons for such a wonderful stay was a combination of our service and the great product and services that we provide. I appreciate you sharing your comments and we look forward to your return.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm still in house and they are wonderful from the bar to the front desk to the staff who are really helpful especially Mandy she saw us in the lobby approached us and asked how our stay was and next thing you know we are getting on the wave having a great time ....Thanks Mandy

• Stayed: May 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Hello fresh2defprince,
Wow!! Thank you for such a raving review! I am sure Mandy will be thrilled to know that her new middle name is " absolutely amazing!" That is quite a compliment and I will definitely pass on your kind words to her! We look forward to your return!