Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
Westin.com
$401
$260
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$247
Good 3.5/5
$305
$289
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)
$158
$85
Omni Hotels
1,683 results
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicemedical centerclose to downtownbreakfast buffet isexcellent customer serviceself parkinghome away from homemuseum districtgalleria areafree shuttleconciergezarakirbyfreewayvaletappointment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

It was an excellent stay! Was not planning on staying in Houston for a whole week but it was an enjoyable time! The Wednesday managers reception was a pleasant surprise! Staff was very friendly and helpful!! Rooms were nice and very clean! Internet access was a little slow that was my only complaint.

• Stayed: October 2012
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Hello Tamgilliam,
We are honored that you chose the CPRO for your extended business trip! It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our hotel, location & services. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members. I am sorry for the internet problems that you experienced. We do have 24 hour tech support in case you ever need assistance with the internet. I hope that next time you will use them so they can speed up your connection. We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you back very soon! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a popular business hotel in the direct the highway 59. The room are functional with a double bed seating area desk tv coffee corner and refrigerator furnished. The bathroom has the bathtube and with a shaving mirror equipped. Good snacks from the bar with draughht beer, high reccomended is the other side of the highway with restaurants hooters, cafe and drug store.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Hello Michael T,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay! I am so glad to hear that you enjoy our location, hotel & services! We are near the highway which makes traveling to and from our hotel very convenient. It’s nice to hear that you enjoyed our bar and the great restaurants and shops in the surrounding area. We look forward to taking care of you next time!
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were visiting our daughter in Houston and its always a challenge to find an affordable hotel in a good location. This hotel seems a little older, but it is clean, comfortable and close to everything.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Hello Maggiekid,
Short and sweet & to the point! I am glad that we offered you such a great value and amazing location during your visit to Houston. We are honored that you chose the Crowne Plaza River Oaks and we look forward to your return! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I travel extensively for business and this hotel is the Whole Package.
The staff is fantastic. Shaila at the front desk, Mandy the Concierge, and Debbie & Claudia who manage Sales are all very professional, kind and interested in making your visits most enjoyable. The hotel management will look you up at the Wednesday Mgr Reception. Nice! They care.
Within walking distance are plenty of restaurants of all star ratings and cuisines so no need to drive. The River Oaks area has a great neighborhood feel and a small park is across the street from the hotel.
This is the best central location to access all highways heading any direction around Houston.
All the amenities and decor are very nice quality and nightly rates are reasonable.
This is the best place to stay in Houston and I look forward to my next visit.

Darin E.

Room Tip: High floors have a nice view of downtown, the Med Center, and Galleria areas.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Hello Darin E,
WOW!!! Reviews don't get any better that yours...THANK YOU! I am delighted to hear that our team exceeded your expectations. I love reading that you love everything about our hotel. Our team truly loves their jobs and it puts a smile on their faces to hear from satisfied guests. Thank you so much for acknowledging all of our employees that make your stay a memorable one. I will pass on yor gracious comments to them. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your return!!
Safe Travels,

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Maybe because I booked on priceline? Idk but the clerk was very dry. No one offered me any assistance or directions. Neither was I given a gift baggie upon check in.
I had to ask for directions to the elevators but I heard all three telling the other guests where hotel services were. Both my son and I asked that our rooms be as near as possible, I am recovering from a serious health issue; he was in 1509 and I was in 1709. Si much for adjourning rooms....which is why we booked at this particular venue. Smh...
The room service tacked on about 3 extra charges that were not mentioned on the menu...2.50 service fee and a 2.50 Room service fee. LOL! Never again.

• Stayed: October 2012
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Hello charmilla,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry that during your check in you felt that the front desk agent was not friendly to you. I appreciate you giving me your room numbers so I can investigate this situation and I will make sure that this is never repeated. We treat all guests the same no matter how you book your reservation. I am sorry that you were under the impression that we pass out gift bags at check in. The gift bags that you saw being passed out were bags left specifically for out of town guests by a wedding party. I sincerely apologize and I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you travel to Houston.