“AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #68 of 501 Hotels in Houston
Dallas, Texas
“AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

About a week ago I found myself in Katy Houston, and every room was booked up solid! It was getting late and I was out of choices. As I had already googled many hotels with no avail, I noticed the Wyndam Hotel as I gazed to my left, I pulled into the drive area and parked. The very first experience was really soft nice, music playing over head and super comfy couches sitting out side the main lobby doors?

As I walked in, you could tell there was some remodeling going on, but that did not seem to bother me, the entrance towards the front desk was very nice, very open with lots of space to chill out. I was greeted by Rachel, whom was so professional and thoughtful in excusing the remodel going on. She without any hesitation handed me a free breakfast voucher to enjoy.

I was given one of the many new remodeled rooms and once I opened the door, it was so nice, clean smelled all new with every feature you could ask for. It was only for the night, but I would have stayed another if I could have! as it was late evening, I went down to the bar and found even more exceptional customer service, warm smiles, very responsive and thoughtful to answer questions regarding the late night food menu.

Super warm atmosphere inside all around you everywhere! Thinking to check out the in-door pool and spa area was nothing more than relaxing with again nice music chilling me out after a super long day. Attentiveness I give them a 10, Chilling in the spa, the manager even stopped in just to see if there was anything else I needed?

The breakfast by the way, was very, very good every hot item you could ask for, plus again excellent 2 to 1 guest service from the waiting staff. If you get the chance to visit their 5 star in house steak & seafood restaurant I highly advise that as well. I will be back for sure:)

Room Tip: All are excellent due to their remodel!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager46501, General Manager at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback from your recent stay!

We are delighted to hear that your stay was flawless and we will be sure to acknowledge our team members that you encountered during your stay!

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who experience Wyndham's Count On Me service culture firsthand!

We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you!!

Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Alice
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Spent the nigth and the no one would ever answer the room service phone: left the morning breakfexst on the door knob and no one ever picked it up.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

GeneralManager46501, General Manager at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for this feedback from your recent stay!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced trying to place your room service order.

We were able to determine that we did have a minor phone issue on this day but it has since been fixed.

We have also re-visited our door hanger policy and will ensure that this oversight will not happen again.

Happy Holidays and we look forward to welcoming you back in the new year!

Warm regards,