Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$75
CrownePlaza.com
$109
$76
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$227
Hotels.com
$280
$128
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2015

Here now, first night, but booked for 2 nights because my dad is a patient at MDA. The place is dirty, inside the hallways and outside the porch areas, trash laying around the ice machines, around the grounds, around the trash cans! The shower sprays one speed which is slow! Not to mention the mole on the bathroom walls.. Would not leave any luggage or personal items here while away for the day.. Will definitely try to get my money back tomorrow when we head back to MDA. Came here to save money and rest. Not gonna happen.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed March 6, 2015

I don't know what more I can say about this hotel other than do not stay here. I read the reviews from other people before I went and they made it seem okay but for me I was not comfortable at this hotel at all. I was there on a business trip and the first thing that came to mind when I pulled up to this place is "Is it safe?" The lobby was clean when I walked in but there were people lounging in the lobby and the clerk did not even have a uniform on. She had on a regular t-shirt and some jeans. So unprofessional. Nice girl but needs to work on her work appearance. So the lobby was clean but you could tell this place needed renovations. Elevator doors needed to be painted. Got to my room and my room appeared clean, but I just couldn't shake the unsafe feeling. Went out later that night and there were now people hanging outside the hotel. Not good! I also think this place must offer a weekly rate because people really looked like they were living here. I slept with my light on in this place. Didn't walk around barefooted and noticed that when I turned the air off,cause I was freezing, I woke up to lady bugs in my room. So now I know why they keep the air on. What was suppose to be a 2 day stay was quickly changed to a one night stay. Do not stay at this hotel if you value your comfort.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Tru D
Reviewed February 25, 2015

Management takes no pride in care in maintenance of the hotel. Screw holes in the walls all over where fixtures were removed. Some places they didn't even remove brackets from old futures. Just left them on the wall. Sloppy Dry wall patches as big as me. One patch looked like they covered the hole with duck tape then painted over it. Mildew on the tub and bed skit. Thick Layers of dust above door frames. Stains on carpet. Worst of all the doors to every room automatically slam shut unless you hold on to it. Every time the neighbors doors shut our walls shook. Slamming doors up and down the hall kept me up till 12am. This is a hotel for working men in the area. The parking lot was full of work trucks. Don't bring the family or wife here.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Hebert707070
Reviewed February 21, 2015

I spent most weekends of January & February 2014 at this hotel. was far enough from highway to not here the traffic. mostly had same room every weekend. parked my truck there never had a problem. walked every where. bus stop for downtown 2 minutes away. the hotel breakfast same as every body else in the chain. house keeping does not move anything to clean behind it. never had a problem from cabaret next store. a lot of nice restaurants in walking distance. had to change wifi every so often but that was easy enough. was on 2nd and 3rd floor non smoking. I usually left early on Mondays for work, but never seen problem in eating area. they do not have a large area to sit so time you go down can make a difference. I also drive a truck never was in the cabaret but from my lengthy experience at the location and try to stay at choice hotels they are on par. I just wish house keeping would move couches and tables every once in a while to vacuum behind there. yes when I get stuck down in area I still stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2015

We felt like we had to stay one night after we booked through the Internet so we did but left to go to another hotel after. I was afraid to stay here with my husband. The telephone has no cord to it! There is paint splatters everywhere, in the bathroom, on the lamp! It's very run down. They have a sign on all the floors inside the stairwell that asks people not to urinate on the walls! In the halls of each floor it is freezing! ( it is pretty cold here now)

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends