Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
$101
$89
CrownePlaza.com
$100
$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$178
$141
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$189
$159
$141
$128
Doubletree.com
$154
$138
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$252
$239
$223
$209
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at this location in order to complete a Choice Hotel promo. HUGE MISTAKE! This hotel is very run down, even in the midst of renovations. The old furniture is on the guest floors outside the elevators, which is a safety hazard. There are many truckers that stay at this hotel and they take over the small breakfast area. Also, next door to this motel is a strip club, which is why this motel may be a hit with the truckers. The motel pool is shared with another motel dive next door. For men staying by themselves or those who don't care about their surroundings, this might be okay with them, but women traveling alone or families passing through the area should look elsewhere for better motel. I won't even start to address the cleanliness of the guest rooms, but it be along the same tone as this post in its entirety.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank taffytrixie
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had to stay there because OTC in town medical center area sold out. Hotel is run down, a/c units were fire hazards (exposed wiring) furniture very worn and stained. Toilet seat did not fit toilet, shower had black mold in it. One elevator operating for 6 floor hotel and it was not in good working order. Pillow case had mildew on it. Not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very scary location near very scary strip club in very scary building. Have a four year old and was afraid for our safety. Moved to different hotel and quality inn refused to reimburse us. Will NEVER use quality inn again. Not safe for women or children!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Momma12345
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My co-worker and I had been on opposite ends of the Motel 6 next door and both found bugs in our bed when we finally turned in for the night. So after checking out there I was not wanting to go too far so I just walked across the parking lots and checked in at the Quality Inn.

This place past my basic walk through and I did get a good nights sleep. The front desk was pleasant both check in and check out.

Did find two minor issues. First one of the wall lights didn’t work … because the outlet it is supposed to plug into is being used by the microwave and fridge. (This looks like a ‘set-up’ issue that should have been taken care of when the appliances were added.) Second was the bathroom fan was loose from the wall by about four inches.

I have stayed in places I would not have even mentioned these two items, but I hold the Quality Inn to a higher standard … AND after reading reviews of when they used to occupy the Motel 6 building next door, this location does seem to have it’s issues. I don’t have the dates but it looks like this motel used to be the Baymont and the the Quality Inn used to be where the Motel 6 is now, this move may have just happened this spring, 2013.

I’m not advising people not to stop here, just make sure you check things out when you get your room. These were not issues that would make me stay elsewhere, but others have different standards.

Do wish I wouldn’t have had to leave so early, besides the basic breakfast, they had scrambled eggs and bacon … but I had to run.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here a week on a business trip and I am still in shock at what a fabulous hotel this is considering the very low price. The rooms are large, clean and new. All the service staff from the shuttle driver to the front desk to the cleaning and breakfast staff are very friendly and helpful. Yes and did I say that they even have a free shuttle from the airport? Amazing!

The breakfast is also pretty good. I had the DIY waffles one day and Toast with all the trimmings the next day and cereal the following day. You have to stay here to believe it. Best price for sure and best service.

Room Tip: Rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business