Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
DoubleTree$153
Orbitz.com
Lol.travel$185
1,471 results
All reviews double tree front desk room service galleria mall full kitchen great stay great customer service pinky valet renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

I love me a clean, relaxed, and luxurious room. They delivered on all those counts. It was nice to call this place home for a few days. As we all know, when we visit family, it could often be intense and hectic, in a good way of course, but intense nevertheless. It was good to have a hotel room where I could chill in between all the action. Looking forward to my next visit

Trip type: Traveled with family
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Landry,

It was a pleasure to have you settle in with us, and we thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so glad to hear that we were able to provide a quiet retreat during your busy weekend, and we look forward to serving as your Houston “home” again the next time you visit family.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

this isn’t what we expect, the room wasn’t clean, the pillows were very old. the people there don’t know nothing about service. they aren’t kind at all. never going back that place. don’t trust the pictures

2  Thank angeleduard0c

Dear Angel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very sorry to learn that your stay fell short of expectation, and we wish that we had known of your comments during your visit so that we could have ensured a better experience. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and at home with us, and we will certainly address your comments with our staff. We hope that one day we will be able to entice you to return so that we may win you over with the exceptional DoubleTree experience for which we are known.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

We always have Stay-cations here. Clean rooms and friendly staff. The parking is a little pricey but it is so worth it!!! I love that in the suites you have a full kitchen. The beds are comfortable it’s like you very own apartment.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Thank you! It is always a joy to welcome you to the DoubleTree Houston by the Galleria, and we are delighted to hear that you feel right at home in our spacious two-room suites. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review, and we invite you to hurry back for another fun staycation again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

We stayed two nights and on the first night my family and I all had to take cold showers due to the hot water being out. The room, including the bathroom seemed very dated and as well as all the fixtures. My kids wanted to go swimming the second night so we went down to the pool after dinner. The pool was cloudy and the people who where staying there apparently thought they were at a pool party and where extremely loud. We swam about 15 to 20 minutes and I had all I could stand. The next morning our swimsuits stunk from the water. We ended up staying an extra night at the Holiday Inn by NRG. Lets just say that everything about this hotel including the pool was 10 times better than the Double Tree.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: August 2019
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

We thank you for taking the time to share your review, and we extend our sincere apologies for this atypical experience. As you noted, our hot water has been restored, and we apologize once again for the inconvenience. While many guests rave about our outdoor pool – the largest in the Galleria area – we regret to learn of your feedback, and we will discuss with our team how we can ensure a better experience going forward. We would love nothing more than to restore your faith in our ability to provide a great stay here in Houston, and we invite you to join us again the next time your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Andrea works front desk for the Houston doubletree galleria location..She was super nice and professional! I’m from out of town so she made my friends and I feel very welcome. She was very helpful and I know will definitely book this hotel again. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your DoubleTree experience! We are delighted to read that Andrea's friendly service made you and your friends feel so welcome, and we look forward to serving as your Houston “home” for many years to come.

Until next time!