Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$139
Priceline$139
Tripadvisor$139
Lol.travel$167
1,471 results
All reviews double tree front desk room service galleria mall full kitchen great stay great customer service pinky valet renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

This was a great place to stay, the shuttle bus came in handy and all the staff where really helpful. I through the bar could have done with a bit more in the way of time open 5 to 11.30 is a bit short compared to all the hotels I have stopped in. I found the doors when people are leaving can be noisy one morning all I could here is doors opening and shutting and lifts going up and down, there may have been update work going on as they look to be doing some in places. Pool was very nice with the loungers and big bed/seater in shade, it was very clean with ample towels to use. Balcony was a nice touch too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Richard H,

Thank you for sharing your review of your visit with us at DoubleTree Houston Galleria. We're happy to hear that our spacious accommodations were the perfect fit for you and that you were able to take advantage of your in room balcony and our refreshing pool area. We apologize for the minor challenge you experienced regarding noise one morning. This is not usually an issue, but you may have experience a high traffic time circumstance. Our team looks forward to serving you when travel brings you back to Houston and wish you a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

The hotel has a fresh, contemporary feel to it. The staff is very friendly. It is conveniently located in the Galleria area with no shortage of good/great restaurants. Book four days in advance to get the best deals.

Dear Scott K,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us in Houston. Our team is proud to read that our accommodations met your expectations and that you received friendly, helpful service from our team members. Our guests love our close proximity to The Galleria and all the local shopping, dining, and attractions that the city has to offer. We appreciate your recommendations to our future guests and look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Love this hotel! It's not only the convenient location or rooms that have balconies with commanding views, but its the customer service that sets it apart--big ups to Joshua at the front desk for a welcoming smooth check in.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Sean M,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us at DoubleTree Houston Galleria. We appreciate your personal shout out to Joshua and the rest of our team for providing you with excellent service. We're happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your room and the view from your private balcony. Our team looks forward to your next visit and exceeding your expectations once again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The hotel and it's staff are very nice and extremely pleasing. It's a pet friendly hotel which is very important to me. I would stay here again. My only issue was the dampness of the room and I couldn't get it cool enough. The dampness was due to the rain being experienced but the cooling unit should have handled a good portion of that. And I like it really cold when I sleep. Although I dropped the temperature down to 60, it certainly didn't get that cold.

Dear Wendy W,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at our fantastic location in Houston... Just steps from The Galleria, and countless dining, shopping, and attraction offerings available in the local area. We see that our pet friendly accommodations were an added benefit to you as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the opportunity to improve in your guest room and have shared this information with our maintenance team to ensure it is addressed immediately. We look forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your travels. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I've stayed at more than a few DoubleTrees on business, it is my preferred hotel. I hadn't been to this one in Houston before but I had a good experience there. First off, their lobby is very stylish and well maintained. The suite they put me in was excellent and I could not have asked for better service.

Dear Giuseppe B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us at DoubleTree Houston Galleria. We're proud that we've become your preferred hotel for business travel and that our Houston location lived up to your expectations. We see that you were a fan of our recently evolved lobby and accommodations and also received fabulous service from our team members. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future and wish you all the best in your upcoming travels.