“Girls night”

Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Ranked #19 of 511 Hotels in Houston
“Girls night”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a fantastic stay and everything was fab! The rooms were really nice and our suite was gorgeous! We ate at the Quattro restaurant and they had a special theme for our friends' birthday dinner! And the service was fantastic!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed for three nights when in town for an event at the nearby convention center (a short, convenient walk). I booked via Fine Hotels & Resorts and received a two-category upgrade, my breakfasts at Quattro were taken off my bill and $100 taken off a dinner bill. Late 4pm check-out was honored as well. My room was ready when I arrived at 9am (I was prepared to have to shower at the spa so this was a nice surprise).

My stay was quiet and peaceful except for a fire alarm incident in the residences portion of the building right as I was leaving which resulted in the elevators not working for some time while firemen checked out the building. Being stuck on the 20th floor with the smell of smoke was stressful, but this was no fault of the hotel.

I also utilized the well-equipped exercise facility and enjoyed a blissful few hours out by the pool reading my book. The meals I had at Quattro and the lobby bar were all delicious and service was top-notch. Yes, the decor style is a bit dated but that didn't bother me in the least.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank karolinatx
Fairfield, New Jersey
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This location is in a great spot to walk to the arena. Very nice pool area.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
The bar area is very lively on weekends.
One negative is that this area of Houston pretty much shuts down on weekends other than for sporting events. You do have quick access to the highway to get to a different location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The staff was wonderful. Everything went very smoothly. I could not ask for better service. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Everyone in our group was extremely pleased with their stay. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Conveniently located. I accompanied my hubby on one of his business trips. While he was away during the day dealing with clients, I was able to explore the tunnels underneath the city, luxuriate in the lovely hotel spa, and shop in the covered mall connected to the hotel by a sky bridge. The service we received at the Four Seasons Houston was definitely 5-Star. I would return there in a heartbeat! The staff was friendly and helpful also.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank mary a
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The four seasons helped me plan a Girls Night Out at Quattro and set us up in a suite for my friend's 40th birthday. Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. We had a great time at dinner and hanging out by their beautiful pool. It was an amazing "stay-cation"!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Wimberley, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The location and Staff are first Rate! The food and bar service are excellent.
i have enjoyed this hotel on several occasions. It is one of my favorites in Houston.
I am particularly pleased with the friendliness and hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business