Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Alessandra(Houston)
  • Room Service
1,629 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicethe entire staffdowntown areavery nice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons last night for a business meeting. Business travel is no fun anyway but staying at the Four Seasons makes it all worthwhile. Rooms are spacious and comfortable and well maintained. Hotel is about 2 blocks from the Toyota Center (Rockets) and about 4 blocks from Minutemaid (Astros) Location is just great.

Room Tip: Room 828 is a Superior King and a very nice room with a westerly view out toward the Toyata Center.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Everything you would expect from a Four Seasons - great room, wonderful customer service, a very knowledgeable concierge. Great location downtown. The car service at the hotel will take you and pick you up anywhere within 2 miles at no charge (with just a tip to the driver). They took us to Morton's and a couple of other restaurants. Try Mia Bella for dinner and The Grove for lunch. Ask the hotel to make a reservation for you even if you are already on your way. We went to The Grove for lunch and never would have gotten seated were it not for the hotel calling on our behalf just a few minutes before. Everyone else was getting seated outside, even folks that probably arrived before the call from the hotel came. But because they called, we were seated inside the restaurant right away. There is nowhere at the hotel to buy a soft drink or necessities i.e. no gift shop. So if you want snacks for your room or anything like that, get it elsewhere before you get back to the hotel. The only place to purchase a beverage is the hotel bar/lounge or room service/minibar. the bedding in the room is phenomenal. Be warned, once you settle into those pillows you will not want to go out again. It's a beautiful property with all the luxuries and excellent customer service that the Four Seasons is known for.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stay at this hotel many weeks on business. It is consistently a great value for the cost. Clean and pleasant rooms. Responsive and attentive staff. The restaurant is decent with a variety of price points and the bar staff are excellent. The hotel offers free limo service within a three-mile radius, which includes the Galleria.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alice D
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in December for a Texans game and a long birhtday weekend. We were originally booked at a hotel closer to the stadium but were disappointed with it and chose the Four Seasons because we figured we couldn't go wrong with that. Fortunately we were able to walk inand book a suite. It was a nice size but unfortunately laater that evening when we pulled the comforter back on the bed there were drops that looked like blood and something that looked like a some type of bug. Immediately I called the front desk and someone came up to look. In his opinion it looked like food and he did scrape the bug up in a cup to get it analyzed and had housekeeping change all the bedding. BUT WHY.....should there be stuck on food on the front and top of sheets in a room that I just checked into? Shouldn't these have been FRESH sheets? The manager did offer to change the room but it was late and the new sheets had arrived. Otherwise, the rest of our stay was nice our interaction with all the staff were pleasant, very attentive but it was just a shame the stay got off to a poor start.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tinyte13
Philippe L, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to outline the challenges that you encountered during your recent stay at Four Seasons Houston. Please allow me to offer my own personal and deepest apologies for this embarrassing occurrence. We are known for providing flawless accommodations, and your experience certainly did not reflect our commitment to the physical product that you deserve as our valued patrons. Please know that we have discussed this incident with the appropriate staff to ensure such a lapse in our normally high standards does not reoccur.

Your continued patronage and favorable opinion is very important to us, and I truly hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Rest assured that we will do our utmost to provide a special Four Seasons guest experience in keeping with your expectations for all future stays.

Kind regards,
Philippe Larrieu
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had previously made it a mission to stay in every Four Seasons in the entire world. ( I have knocked a lot of them out already ) However, my wife finally convinced me that this was silly, but oh well. I stayed in the property to attend a ballet down the street and to unwind during a difficult company training session. ( On a weekend ) It was just the experience I needed to unwind. The staff were EXCELLENT, the property was extremely clean, but the surrounding area was, well, downtown Houston. The staff allowed me to use their valet charger so that I didn't have to purchase a charger. ( I left my charger in the other hotel )

The spa was excellent, the fitness center, very nice. The fitness center attendant was wonderfully attentive without being overbearing. Definitely attend brunch, it was one of the highlights of my trip. It was head and shoulders above the brunch that I had the next weekend in the Four Seasons in Dallas.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business