Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Alessandra(Houston)
  • Room Service
1,629 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicethe entire staffdowntown areavery nice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Rooms no better than an average holiday inn...okay location, average attendant service, blah restaurant/bar..only2 poor pillows on an average bed with average towels and amenities that you can get at a holiday inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Philippe L, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your observations regarding your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is important to us as it's a guide for us to better serve our clients. However, it was certainly disappointing to learn of our failure to meet your expectations in many areas, and I wish to offer my sincerest regrets for your dissatisfaction. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to regain your confidence in Four Seasons Houston.
Kind regards,
Philippe Larrieu
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed here for almost a week in November with the family while I was on a work trip. I was very impressed with the staff in general from the phone reservation to the reception and housekeeping. They were genuinely helpful and very family friendly, helping out my wife and kids while they were in the hotel. The popcorn gift for the kids was the highlight of their day after a 10-hour flight.

The hotel is smack in the middle of downtown Houston which is ideal for work. Beds were amazingly comfortable and the executive suite I was in was spacious and comfortable. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is definitely one of the best hotels that I have stayed in US. My room had a pool view and an entrance directly from my room. The best was very good. I really liked the in room facilities provided.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sj1991
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Admittedly, I am rather nit-picky about hotels, having to stay in them so often for business. The Four Seasons always makes an exhausting day one that ends on a relaxing note. The bed and amenities are luxurious. That was true in Houston. However, I did notice this Four Seasons looked a bit dated. It lacked the usual Four Seasons style that is both understated and upscale. The carpeting in the lobby was almost garish. While everything was in good shape, it also looked "tired." I stayed here 19 years ago and remember it being modern then. Not so anymore. The location is not great, but that may be true for all the hotels downtown, more a reflection of Houston's economy.

As I said, I am rather picky, since I travel so much and have stayed in Four Seasons hotels around the world. Overall, I was pleased to stay here. What I counted in the way of comfort was there for me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Poochini
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had my second stay at this hotel in October. The rooms are comfortable and staff friendly. The restaurant is excellent and service attentive. My only recommendation is that they do more to help you with your luggage. I walked from my office connected via pedway and found myself lugging it along without the offer of assistance once I entered the hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business