“Wonderful Evening”

Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Ranked #19 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed October 28, 2013

After a long day of travel, late flights I was warmly greeted at the hotel, ushered inside where a lovely smiling young lady checked me in and even walked me to the elevator.

After freshening up, I went to the lounge where all of the staff were warm and friendly and gave me 5 star service with a smile at all times.

From beginning to end it was a great experience. I very much appreciated it. You are the best!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were in Houston for a wedding in July and were looking for a hotel that was in a good location and had nice facilities because we knew that we were going to have a lot of downtime. The Four Seasons was perfect! The hotel is clean and spacious. It has a great pool--complete with a bar, fantastic poolside food and even live music. The room we stayed in was spacious and clean. I'm a light sleeper and had absolutely no trouble falling asleep during our stay. It was fabulous. We would absolutely go back again and would highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Esutherland, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review! We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed our facilities and the convenient downtown location. Your compliments really mean a lot to us and have already been shared with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you (and your friends & family) back to Four Seasons Houston!
Kind regards,
Elysia Sutherland

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Having stayed at this Four Seasons and others over the years, I always count on excellence in hospitality, rooms, business services, food and beverages. Last week, I dropped into the bar on a Saturday night to spend time while my daughter was at a concert nearby. The service was terrific as usual, what surprised me, quite pleasantly, was the atmosphere and music. A local private DJ played a contemporary music mix that brought the bar area to life. It was hard to believe that I was sitting at the Four Seasons! Bravo for the wonderful selection of single malts, the attentive server and the fabulous music!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I live in Houston and was looking for the top hotel in the city to take my fiance to for a great date night so that I could accumulate some serious lazy points. Expecting the best hotel, I was still blown away by the Four Seasons. The resort pool felt like we were on a vacation in the carribean, the room was fantastic, and the service was awesome. The location downtown means that you have multiple theaters, bars, restaurants, parks, Toyota Center, and Minute Maid park within walking distance. I generally like to try new things and rarely go to the same place twice, but I have to go back here to experience it again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here couple of weeks ago just to get away from the kids and have a night out downtown. Spent a couple of hours at the pool just relaxing, every need we could think of was met by the wait staff. Rooms were clean and always a comfy bed. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to getaway or in town for a business trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind review! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend getaway in downtown Houston. Hope to see you again soon!
Best regards,
Elysia Sutherland

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This Hotel has awesome. It is very conveniently located to everything: restuarants, bars, sports venues. The staff is also extremely helpful and friendly, they definitely have the Texan charm. The rooms are spacious and the mattresses are to die for!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went for a weekend get away and had a great time. We had some friends joing us and they also had a great time. Hotel is nice and staff is very friendly. The pool was very nice that day. Good location, several things to do in the area. Would go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple