Four Seasons Hotel Houston
$127
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$99
$219
$209
$85
$184
$169
$169
  • Pool
Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
$105
galahotels.com
1,638 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicethe entire staffdowntown areavery nice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very attractive rooms, very quiet, excellent service. I asked directions to a restaurant, and the person at the entrance gave me the wrong direction. She ran two blocks to reach me and correct her mistake... very nice

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Philippe L, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I always love hearing stories when our employees go above and beyond to make our guests happy. I’m thrilled to share your review with the team to show an example of excellent service. Thank you for the kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I usually stay at the Hyatt in Houston but there was no availability this time so go to stay in the slightly more expensive four seasons. This is my first time in a four seasons branded hotel.The hotel is more pleasant than the Hyatt with brighter, better equipped rooms. The location is better than the Hyatt near bars, shops, restaurants etc. However the one thing that would stop me staying here again is the breakfast. They only have a la carte. Who has time on a business trip to wait for breakfast to be served?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback I’m thrilled to hear you enjoyed our location in downtown Houston! You make a good point to have a buffet for our business travelers and we’ll certainly take this into consideration. Once again, we were happy to have the opportunity to have you stay with us and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The management staff helped me surprise my boyfriend for his birthday with an incredible room and extras. He surprised me with an engagement ring and we truly had a great time at the hotel. Everyone was so kind and we look forward to returning at least once a year.

Room Tip: The Executive Rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow! Congratulations on your engagement! This is why we do what we do – to create memorable experiences like this! We hope to welcome you back every year to celebrate such a happy occasion. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special weekend. We’ll see you next year!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a black tie event in Houston and wanted to stay at the Four Seasons - it was also our anniversary and we wanted it to be special - it was special alright, but for all the wrong reasons - no one told us when we made the reservation or checked in that a building was being imploded down the block - we figured it out when there were helicopters flying everywhere and a large explosion at 7am on Sunday morning - when we informed the manager, they offered us a free upgrade in the future ( a nice gesture), however, it was not a pleasurable experience on our end. We have stayed at other Four Seasons and would say that this is not their top property - again, if you are looking for luxury in Houston, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Philippe L, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. I am truly sorry for the disappointing stay you had with us last week, due to the implosion of the Macy's store in downtown. We should have been more pro-active in warning you about the situation that morning and I feel awful that it ruined your anniversary weekend. Again, I apologize that we did not give you the memorable experience that Four Seasons is known for.

We would appreciate another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and to truly showcase what our hotel is all about.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We recently stayed here on business with a group and was very happy with the hotel especially the service. From the moment we arrived until we left everyone that we encountered were very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. The location was good and very easy to get around downtown either by car, taxi or four season courtesy car. The only thing that was disappointing was our view from the room and there was not a separate shower. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you request a city view I would make sure it is not directly looking across the street into another building.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business