“Baseball Trip with a fancy flair”

Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Ranked #22 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Wonderful, wonderful trip. The group sales department bent over backwards to ensure we had a fabulous time. We are coming back as a group in August. They held 90 rooms for us to make reservations without having to put up a credit card.

Room Tip: Get a pool view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,554)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The service was wonderful. The room had much to be desired. It was an expensive room, but old and lots of things did not work: not a high definition TV, shower/tub combo and took super man to operate the faucets, no air vent in bathroom, alarm clock was broken, room view not too good.
The bed was so comfortable and otherwise the room was nice and well stocked with what we needed. It was close to the convention center which was really great. The guys who parked our car and took care of the luggage were awesome, so kind in every way! We were really expecting more for the price of the room. Perhaps next time I need to request an updated room.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Philippe L, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your important feedback from your recent stay at Four Seasons Houston. Please allow me to extend my sincerest apologies for your disappointment in some of the room features. I will certainly share your concerns with the appropriate departments.

We are delighted that you received wonderful service from our dedicated staff and that you found our bed to be so comfortable. Your patronage is valuable, and I hope you will continue to let the Four Seasons serve you in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at philippe.larrieu@fourseasons.com when your travels bring you back to Houston.

Warm Regards,
Philippe Larrieu

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Good Hotel for visiting Houston. Downtown of Houston can be visited without transport. Very good valet service ($36) an nice rooms. Interesting view even if you don't have rooms looking to downtown. Longer stays for visiting Houston are not necessary. During weekends, Downtown Houston is very quiet.

Room Tip: View over Downtown Houson is nicer.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed here while I was visiting the city for a conference. The location was perfect, only a block or two away from the conference. Each afternoon after attending the conference I would return back to the hotel. My room had been cleaned and refreshed. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Very friendly and helpful at all times. I had breakfast at the hotel and found it to be very nice.
Not only did they clean the room each dayothers but, they had a turndown service in the afternoon. What a nice surprise to come back to the room ready as you are ready to hit the hay after a long day.

This hotel is also connected to an inside mall that has a food court. This provided an additional opportunity to have a quick breakfast before you have to run out to the conference. If I have ever have the opportunity to go back to Houston I will go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Christy R
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Four seasons always does a nice job. Jsut want to point out that the wonderful staff in Houston really makes it nice for the kids. They gave us popcorn and soda for a movie night. There is a lovely pool for the kids with a bar right by it for the parents that also serves food. And unlike so many places, everyone seemed genuinely happy to see the kids and help them out. Everyone was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the hotel during the Ranger/ Astros games last week. The hotel and staff are first class. I also hightly recommend the Quatro resturant. The hotel is also conventiently located within walking distance of Minute Maid Park.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Although my fiancee and I live in Houston, I decided to reserve a room at the Four Seasons in downtown Houston to celebrate her birthday. I had quite high expectations for this hotel, having heard about it, but never having stayed at one. To be frank, it did not disappoint. It was classy without being ostentatious. The staff were extremely attentive but not intrusive. The rooms were clean and our floor was quiet. The hotel does not draw attention to itself; security was good without making us feel like we were being guarded.

The location is centrally located and most visitor sites are within walking distance. Traffic was not an issue when we arrived on a Saturday afternoon, but knowing Houston traffic, visitors should plan accordingly if arriving and departing on weekdays during rush hour.

Without hesitation I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple