Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
$202
$134
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$239
Preferred Hotels
Free cancellation until 05/30
$181
$161
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$219
$209
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$149
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$85
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$259
$161
$139
$105
galahotels.com
1,383 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegalleria areaself parkingwalking distanceshopping and restaurantsper dayroom was largebusiness hotelbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle servicebalconiesgaragestarbucksbellmanconference
Reviewed March 21, 2011

came to Houston for a birthday party and stayed at the Hilton Post Oak. Had a lovely stay. The staff was very nice and friendly. Check in was a breeze and the shuttle guys was great. I enjoyed their shuttle service within a three mile area. Since the hotel is close to a lot of restaurants that made it great. The room was okay, nothing great but comfortable. The housekeeping was good. I dropped $40.00 w/o knowing and when I came back to a clean room the housekeeper had put my money on the desk with a note. I didn't even know I had dropped it. I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2011

The reception staff was one of the best I've had- quick service, able to do several things at once - including handing out the gift bags to at least three different group parties. The room, a jr. suite, was large and more than adequate. The bathroom was well stocked; but the bar should have had a bottle/wine opener. The balcony was great, and we enjoyed the spacious room. Unfortunately our room, #601, seemed to have a direct connection to some kind of machinery- perhaps the elevator mechanism?- that made a bit of noise. But the bed was comfy enough no noise bothered our sleep. The bar had good service, but wasn't open very late. Breakfast was not value for money, but the close-by Starbucks or Panera or delicatessan can take care of your morning hunger pains just fine.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank patchcs
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for business. The elevators (at least a vast majroity of them) did not work, causing at least a 5-7 minute wait to get one to come up to the ninth floor. Next, I asked for a no-smoking room, and clearly, the floor was marked as no-smoking, but the room smelled an awful lot like smoke. I opened the balcony doors to air out the room. The next day, much to my surprise, there was a ciggarette butt on the balcony. Perhaps the maid, or perhaps it landed there from a floor above, either way, I don't smoke, but clearly, someone at the hotel does...Next, bugs. I saw 4 roaches during my stay, 2 in my room's sink, on the last morning. Awful. I can only imagine if I saw 4, how many there really are. Finally, as with any hotel, the lobby bar drinks are way overpriced, and the whole place is out dated. There are no refridgerators or safes in the rooms, and the TV is an old school unit, about 3 feet deep. If I ever get back to Houston, I certainly won't stay at the Post Oak.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2011

We were to attend a black tie function at the hotel at 7 Saturday night. We drove in at 5:30 only to find the room was not ready. Since my wife needed to dress she took over the "confrontation." The person behind the desk gave us every excuse to cover themselves he could but it finally reached beyond stupidity when he said the current occupants decided to stay late and "we have to take care of our customers." What were we cream cheese?

Finally the executive floor room was ready and I went to the "excutive are bar" only to find my key did not work to get in. After a key argument I got in, fixed two drinks started to walk out and was told I had to pay for those. I donated them to Paris Hilton's legal fund and left. It seems that you only get small crumbs for free.

The room carpet was stained and nothing to write home about. We had stayed here many years before when it was a Doubletree and was shocked. Four elevators yet only three were working. Seems as though the one not working had not been working for quite a while. One patron said it took them 25 minutes to get down from the 14th floor (ours) to the 1st floor.

We also had problems getting all our luggage. We travel a lot and stay at higher end hotels but this is not one. Try the Houstonian, Grand De Luca or even the St. Regis in the same area. Same price. Much nicer. And as one other commenter stated "they will nickel and dime you to death." Never did see a Sunday paper anywhere and if I had it would have been $5.00. Also no free high speed internet. It as $12.95.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2011

I got a very good price on hotels.com with a king bedded room and buffet breakfast. The room was very quiet and I got a great sleep every night. Nice down pillows, decent food. The down sides were an armchair in the room with a back that was all show......when I leaned back there was no support, I don't care that the tv was the old tube kind but the picture was not so great, it looks like they remodeled and stopped when they got to the shower.....old style tub and tile. My experience around the world is that the better chain hotels are still charging for internet and I'd rather pay for a great connection and be able to do business than have free slow internet. All in all very good for the price.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business