“Nice Convention Hotel in Houston”

Houston Marriott Westchase
Ranked #112 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I attended a large convention (1700) at this hotel. The meeting rooms were excvellent as were the metting rooms. the $99 room rate was a good deal. The breakfast buffet was delicious. I would recommend this hotel for a convention.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank trinity-tiger
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation for the Houston Marriott Westchase. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay for the convention and found our hotel to be a good deal. Please visit us again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was in Houston for a business trip for a mid-week stay. I was upgraded to a well appointed executive suite. My room was spacious and extremely comfortable. It was nice to have a separate living room with a comfy chair and couch and a separate work area. The bedroom window had a city view and the living room bedroom overlooked the lobby area. The hotel location is good for meetings or attractions on the west side of Houston or downtown.

I had excellent service throughout my stay. The lobby restaurant/bar offered friendly service with some good wine selections. My breakfast omelet was excellent. Internet access was reliable throughout the hotel. They had plenty of cardio equipment for the gym area - with no waiting.

TIP: The concierge suite offers hot and cold breakfast in the morning but you need to be there before 9 AM.

I would certainly stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Better views from the higher floors.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We couldn’t be more pleased to hear that your recent business stay at the Houston Marriott Westchase was such a great experience. It is always our goal to ensure that guests of our hotel are provided with comfortable accommodations, excellent service and all the extras to make your stay for business or for leisure a success. Thank you for your many kind words, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to mention that the wifi signal in hotel rooms for all of our group was so poor it wouldn't connect. If you are a business traveller and need to log onto the Internet please avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ant697

Since it is our hope to accommodate the needs of all of our guests, we deeply regret any inconveniences that you may have experienced with our Internet signal. We will share your comments with our management team so that we can continue to improve our services for our future guests. Thank you for your comments; we hope you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is my second time at this hotel. Both times I got this hotel via a Priceline bid. The hotel is a business destination. Located near the energy corridor of the 8 Tollway, but not far from the Houston Galleria or downtown Houston. The service was excellent. I requested the opportunity to check-in early and was gratefully accomidated. The hotel has a great attrium with a bar/restaurant and seating area. My room was also great. Comfortable and clean. Appreciated the fact that I could darken the room during the day to take a nap. Plenty of great outdoor parking, a business center and pool. I was very happy to get this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay at the Houston Marriott Westchase. We are delighted that our location, level of service and comfort of our guest rooms were all aspects of your stay with us that you enjoyed. Please visit us again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The hotel was great the staff was even better. The kids had fun in the pool and the hot tub. I requested a high room, extra towels and glasses. The hotel room was ready when I had arrived and I booked at the last second.

Room Tip: High rooms facing the city
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We are very glad that you and your family had so much fun in our indoor/outdoor pool. It is always a treat for us to hear from our guests and learn about their experience at the Houston Marriott Westchase. Thank you very much for your compliments for both our hotel and our staff. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good hotel, typical high Marriott standard of room. Shuttle bus to mall and outside food court in complex next door, outdoor pool very good and overall very comfortable stay would stay again and no complaints

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

It is always wonderful to hear from our guests and learn about their stay at the Houston Marriott Westchase. We are thrilled that you were comfortable and enjoyed our pool so much. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My kids loved the pool, half in doors and the other half outside. The hotel staff was ok. I don't really have anything bad to say. The food way over priced as usual. I could hear everything next door. This is my 2nd time staying here for soccer and its always busy here. I don't mind staying here, its in the middle of a lot of shopping and dinning. There is a big bar and dinning area. Our room was clean. With the family I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
MarriottWestchase, General Manager at Houston Marriott Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at the Houston Marriott Westchase. We are thrilled that your children had so much fun in our Indoor/outdoor connecting pool and that our location worked well for your needs. It is however regrettable that you encountered some sounds from outside your guestroom and hope that they did not impact your overall visit. Please come back and see us again soon.