“A Houston staple”

Neighborhood: Washington Ave./ Memorial Park
Covington, la
“A Houston staple”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is one place I must visit when I am in Houston. The smoked meats are amazing, I love their slaw, and the cocktails are incredible. I also suggest ordering the fried pickles

Visited January 2014

Tomball, Texas
“Won't be my first pick...but, I'd give it another shot.”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My review is based on a experience spilt right down the middle of perfect and aweful......some areas deserve a 5 star rating while others get just 1....so 3 stars overall it is!!!

Went here Friday early evening, beat the dinner rush. Server was friendly when arround, but mostly unattentive. Beers not too cold. Fried pickles are thick spears that have too much pickle and not enough batter, and also they have no regular ranch, just some weird scallion ranch like stuff thats not so great.Expensive for what you get!

On the positive side, the outdoor seating area is fun, the menu has some unique choices and the Beaver Burger I ordered was phenomenal. They have ground bacon inside the beef so its automatically a "bacon burger". I order crispy onions on top of mine, and it was delicious.

Overall, I would go back if friends chose this place, would probably not pick it on my own

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susie M
“A fun evening, good restaurant”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went here with my parents and enjoyed the night out. The food is tasty but entirely unhealthy! We recommend this for an evening out with friends, as the bar offers many drink options. Be warned, this place is busy!

Visited October 2013
Webster, New York, United States
“A Must try for Great service, food and drinks!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was visiting Houston and had heard about Beaver's from friends and coworkers....they said I must try it....so glad I did! This will definately be one of my regular restaurants to eat at when in Houston! Their drinks are unique and delicious,the foodies tasty and fresh and the service is the best. Kudos to our waiter, his name was Riley so when you go, ask for him....he gets the job done and has a fantastic personality!

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Good but...”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I ordered the shrimp po-boy and it was so covered up with so many crispy onions I was highly disappointed that it was hard to locate the advertised "overflowing with cornmeal fried Gulf shrimp". For $15 it was far overpriced compared to much superior examples of Gulf coast po-boys found throughout Houston.

Visited November 2013