“Okay, yeah, I got the mango stuffed chicken too!”
Review of Mezza Grille

Mezza Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Mezza Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 12 years after the debut of one of the best restaurants in Houston, Mezza Grille continues to push the envelope of flavors, innovation & style. Chef-owner Mike Tibi's vision for upscale new American cuisine, in a relaxed atmosphere, continues to be a destination for Houston's foodie community! One taste and you'll know why our guests say Mezza Grille serves the tastiest menu at one of the best restaurants in Houston. Our expansive menu is the perfect fusion of steakhouse favorites, and New American cuisine. The creative use of extra virgin olive oil and Mediterranean herbs and spices gives a unique flavor profile to our fire-grilled prime beef ribeye, all-natural chicken, and fresh seafood dishes. Combine them with our fresh, organic produce selection, and you get dishes so rich and savory it's easy to forget you're eating healthy! Make sure you save room for one of our delicious desserts! They're to die for! Our promise to you: fresh, clean, healthy, delicious meals made with lots of love, best & freshest ingredients available in the market with absolutely NO MSG's or any preservatives. Join us today for Lunch, Dinner or Happy Hour & experience an exquisite fusion of flavor!
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I met my old law school buddy here today. Haven't seen him in a couple years. Man! We told a bunch of lies! Both of us got the mango stuffed chicken and, yep, it was great. I'll have to come back another time and have something else so I can provide some useful information.

2  Thank edwardsjbe

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food is fabulous. The prices are reasonable. The staff is accomodating. I live in Houston, and this is my go to restaurant for people from out of town. People ask, "Can we go back to that place you took us last time?".

Personally, I always get the Shish Tawook and upgrade from rice to the au gratin potatoes for a small fee. I used to get the mixed grill before I realized that the chicken was so good that I always ate that first. Additionally, the roasted red pepper dip is a must have. Since coming here, I have learned that is it Muhammara and have tried it elsewhere in town. Cafe Mezza remains my favorite recipe. The hummus is excellent too.

They also have seating that can acccomodate large parties.

6  Thank Krista K
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had the pick three appetizer and shared the mixed grill. Everything was very fresh and we were both stuffed even after sharing the grill. Our waiter was very attentive and the white chocolate bread pudding was to die for.

8  Thank pearce95
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It's located near the Galleria, which is a nice area . Our server, Rami , was suggestive and very friendly. We tried the Fatoosh salad appetizer (fresh and minty), grilled veggie wrap (Rami's fav! freshly grilled and zesty in a perfect wheat tortilla. LOVED!), spicy chicken sandwich (just the right amount of spice and flavors), and the white chocolate bread pudding (hot and savory, but not too sweet at all). Inside, there's a bar surrounded by mirrors on the top half, a small, open kitchen, maybe 10 booths and and a dozen or more tables with chairs in the center. There were signs here and there referring to expanding the restaurant. They had a cute little outside area too. I really liked the laid back feel of the place and the food was so fresh. Can't wait to go back!

5  Thank djz032070
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The staff is very friendly. Inside it's nicely lit and cozy. The bar is really cool! Prices are good. They have an outside area, but it's too hot and overlooks the strip mall parking lot. The area though is nice. The food was very fresh and tasty. We liked it a lot and will definitely return.

6  Thank LuisF356