“Great food, great price”
Review of Mezza Grille

Mezza Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Mezza Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 8,507 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Since opening our doors in 2005, Mezza Grille excels at pleasing our guest's taste buds with a unique fusion of flavors, steakhouse favorites, and fresh seafood. Whether enjoying lunch or dinner, our guests always leave satisfied and craving more! How do we know? Mezza Grille perennially ranks among the top restaurants in Houston with stellar reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, and OpenTable. We're open for lunch and dinner seven days a week offering the best steak and prime beef in Houston, fresh Gulf seafood, healthy choices and an extensive wine selection to pair with your meal. Mezza Grille also offers private dining rooms to help celebrate your special occasions such as a wedding, birthday or company event. Or we can bring the food to you with our catering service.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We both had different pastas and they were perfect! The menu was very large and had a great variety from Mediterranean dishes I'd never heard of, to classic burgers and sandwiches. Tried a unique and delicious mint lemonade! It is a bit far away fro where I live, but I will definitely go again if I'm in the area!

5  Thank pheNomaNom

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I have to say that I am a foodie. I have tried many different restaurants in different states. This is without a doubt the best bang for your buck. The appetizers (we got the shrimp campechana) are extraordinary. The main dish was so delicious. I ordered the mango stuffed chicken. Truly an explosion of flavors in your mouth. I've been coming here for a while and I can honestly say it is one of my favorite restaurants. I just can't overstate the awesomeness of this place. The service is incredible too. Definitely recommend this place to anyone!

5  Thank Mastered84
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love TripAdvisor! Looking for a new place to have lunch and read the recommendations and decided to give it a try. We loved the relaxed atmosphere, EXCELLENT service and DELICIOUS food that was totally different. We had the red pepper, hummus and salad appetizer and split the Mango Stuffed Chicken breast and we were "stuffed". The chicken was one of the most flavorful dishes I have ever had! They had several things on the menu I can't wait to try!

6  Thank TinaM56
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It's hard to imagine a fusion of Mediterranean-Mexican Fusion. Just my opinion. The décor and menu was that of modern Mexican and modern Mediterranean. We even had Italian Espresso and Cappucino after dinner. Dishes such as Chicken Acapulco and Chicken Curry Pasta were very tasty. The Shish Kabob platter was spicy and not overdone. You'll love just sitting and talking with your party after eating. The service was unexpectedly great. We will return.

5  Thank TexasTX
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Mediterranean Diet promotes olive oil, fish, fruits, vegetables and nuts. We tried the tuna, steak and lamb. All our selections were a delight and filling. For slightly more than $50 per person we bought a well prepared lunch with our friends. That includes entrees, deserts, wine and tip. I highly recommend this place.

6  Thank TexansAlso