New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“A GREAT Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mezza Grille

Mezza Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Mezza Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 7,982 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 12 years after the debut of one of the best restaurants in Houston, Mezza Grille continues to push the envelope of flavors, innovation & style. Chef-owner Mike Tibi's vision for upscale new American cuisine, in a relaxed atmosphere, continues to be a destination for Houston's foodie community! One taste and you'll know why our guests say Mezza Grille serves the tastiest menu at one of the best restaurants in Houston. Our expansive menu is the perfect fusion of steakhouse favorites, and New American cuisine. The creative use of extra virgin olive oil and Mediterranean herbs and spices gives a unique flavor profile to our fire-grilled prime beef ribeye, all-natural chicken, and fresh seafood dishes. Combine them with our fresh, organic produce selection, and you get dishes so rich and savory it's easy to forget you're eating healthy! Make sure you save room for one of our delicious desserts! They're to die for! Our promise to you: fresh, clean, healthy, delicious meals made with lots of love, best & freshest ingredients available in the market with absolutely NO MSG's or any preservatives. Join us today for Lunch, Dinner or Happy Hour & experience an exquisite fusion of flavor!
Citrus Heights, California
“A GREAT Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had Valentine's Day luncheon here, and found the food delicious, the wine very good, and the service excellent. Waitstaff were welcoming and friendly, we seldom had to wait more than a minute or two for anything we needed or for questions to be asked. We will be back!

• Visited February 2013
10 Thank GLADSENIOR

“my experience was okay, nothing to be wow about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I dont think the place deserve the top 10 rating , their food is good , we went for lunch and it was abit costly compare to other similar restaurant in the neighborhood ..

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Gilibon
Houston, Texas, United States
“have to go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The first time I went here I had ordered the chicken wrap which was ok. My friend who suggested we go here ordered the mango stuffed chicken. I tried one bite and I was in love. I came back the following week w/ 2 other friends so I can get my own dish this time. My friends of course loved it as well. It comes w/ a side of potatoe au gratin which is so yummy and also side of tastey grilled veggies. Be warned that this is a hearty dish but oh so worth the calories. It's a huge portion so I had left overs for lunch the next day. Large portions make up for the price. We also had to try their white chocolate bread pudding. If you like Ruggles Green's bread pudding, you will love this as well. I have been back several times when I get a craving for the mango stuffed chicken. Writing this review is making me want to go back again.

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank luulas
houston
“Deserves more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the place. Consisting the quality of food this place deserves much more attention. Mango chicken is fantastic. Their kabobs are very good & the lemon butter plates are amazing as well.

6 Thank sehseth001
Houston, Texas
“trying new things”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Im not sure how this place got such a great rating, but here goes. There was no hostess at the door, was asked to seat myself by the bartender, no problem. chose a cozy booth, which are plentiful. Waiter came with menu right away, I wanted a beer but the bar seemed very limited and there is nothing on tap. I had pecan crusted salmon as an entree, it was great, was a pretty big meal so come to this place hungry. Overall this place is clean, good food and good service, there is room for improvement when it comes to the beer selections. I passed on the dessert as it was very pricy.

• Visited December 2012