“1st Time and it wont be my last”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Memorial City
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Memorial City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 8,397 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gessner
Reviewed August 5, 2014

OMG, visiting Houston on business with my husband and we are the delightful treat of eating at this restaurant. From the gorgeous setting to the incredible service and food - I told the person we were meeting with that the next time we come to Houston I HAD to eat at Perry's.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place (first time in all my time visiting Houston for business) on my recent trip with clients. Must say food was excellent and the steak was very tasty as were all the sides.
Ambience was great and waiting staff curtious.
Would definitely recommend and revisit.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This place, like all the other Perry's I have visited, can be counted on to give you a consistently well prepared steak at a decent price.

The Pork Chop is also a nice, unique dish that you need to try at least once.

The thing that makes this location unique is the bar area. There is a corner with a couple tables and a couch type bench that is a nice relaxing place to get a decent steak for those times when your significant other is out of town and you want something better than top ramen and a lonely house. You can relax without looking like that weird guy who is sitting all alone at a table.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Their pork chops are enormous and can easily be shared with left overs. The staff are very polite, well informed and just know what they are doing. I enjoy going; the Friday pork chop special is a great deal.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We've visited this restaurant in the past and have enjoyed it. On this visit, we brought our 7 yr. old with us. She insisted she wanted to have some steak this night and much to our delight her plate with steak medallions and pasta was quite tasty. My wife had a petit fillet that she thought was darn near as good as the steak she had while in Napa a few yrs. back. I had ordered a sirloin to begin with but our server said they had run out of sirloin, but stated that he truly thought I'd enjoy their Cowboy Cut Ribeye. That steak was cooked to absolute perfection and it was huge. I believe 22 oz. honestly, I bet it would difficult to find another place in the Houston area that could beat this place for steaks.