Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

I went to The Petite Retreat for a 90 minute massage, and it was a wonderful experience. My... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jay M
via mobile
Very relaxing and professional

This new spa in the area is a most visit. Very clean, professional staff, and great atmosphere... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
bd643

Recommended experiences in and around Houston
from $79.95
from $39.95
from $35.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We did the hour long couples massage, and it was simply amazing. The ladies were so professional and the massages were awesome. We even received wine and fresh fruits!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

The reception area is cool and peaceful. We were offered a choice of champagne or wine to start, (champagne of course!) and a lovely plate of fruit. The massage rooms were very relaxing, great ambiance. We made arrangements to have our massages at the same time, which worked out perfectly, Both of us had an excellent massage. Will definitely be back!!!!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing aromatherapy massage / facial and Japanese foot treatment. I feel amazing.

Service was incredible and the place was beautiful!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Had the most wonderful experience. Love the personal environment. The staff is very attentive. Joanna, my masseuse, was absolutely excellent! Can not wait until my next visit.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Angela R
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Booked a couples massage & really enjoyed ourselves! Joel was friendly and attentive, Carmen was phenomenal with her hands and really took care of me! I can't express how awesome I felt afterwards. This massage even beat the ones I've had lying on the beach during vacation. Definitely a place to experience!

Date of experience: August 2016