Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very relaxing and professional

This new spa in the area is a most visit. Very clean, professional staff, and great atmosphere... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bd643
Wonderful experience

My wife and i had a fabulous time, the staff was friendly and courteous. They took special care of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Paradise03217569483
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Houston
from $79.95
from $39.95
from $35.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing aromatherapy massage / facial and Japanese foot treatment. I feel amazing.

Service was incredible and the place was beautiful!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Had the most wonderful experience. Love the personal environment. The staff is very attentive. Joanna, my masseuse, was absolutely excellent! Can not wait until my next visit.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Angela R
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Booked a couples massage & really enjoyed ourselves! Joel was friendly and attentive, Carmen was phenomenal with her hands and really took care of me! I can't express how awesome I felt afterwards. This massage even beat the ones I've had lying on the beach during vacation. Definitely a place to experience!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank mtran1225
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I got the Ultimate Petite Retreat massage today which is a mix of deep tissue, Swedish massage and hot stone. The retreat was very relaxing I was offered champagne and fruit while I waited for the masseuse. I definitely appreciated that little luxury! My appt. was set for 11am didn't called until about 11:15 am probably got started on my massage around 11:30.... He finished at 12:30 though which is great because I was worried I wouldn't get a whole hour. I appreciate the whole hour. My therapist Joel was good, he was able to go very deep since it was my first time experimenting with the deep tissue I think I'd just stick to the regular one because the pressure was a little intense for me. I didn't mention it to him though he was a nice guy just trying to do a good job. Overall the experience was very enjoyable ... I would've preferred a more timely start but I definitely appreciate the device I received. I would recommend and will go back.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Ramonica C
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

We had the couples massage package and it was, hands down, the best massage either of us have ever had - and my gf gets massages every could of weeks! Joel and Jeanine were amazing. After, we enjoyed a relaxing glass of champagne in the hot tub with fresh fruit. Can a night get any better?!

Date of experience: August 2016