“One of our favorite restaurants in Houston”
Review of Cafe Benedicte

Cafe Benedicte
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Benedicte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 8,246 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westlake Blvd.
Transit: Metro 75 and 131 stop is right at the entrance of our shopping center.
Description: Our extensive American menu offers dry-aged tender beef, fresh seafood, phenomenal lamb and the best burgers and freshest salads. We proudly have gone one step further to bring you authentic classic dishes from every coast of the Mediterranean Sea. North African Couscous, Greek Moussaka, Spanish Paella and many more classics are served in a very familiar and casual ambiance by proud and passionate professionals. Let us exceed your expectations.
Houston, TX
“One of our favorite restaurants in Houston”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, lovely atmosphere. This has been a favorite for many years! An inspired and varied menu, we particularly enjoy brunch. Nothing like sitting on the deck watching the wildlife. Make sure you say hello to the owner, Vahid and Eric the bartender. They always treat us like old friends.

Wauwatosa, WI
“A wonderful go-to restaurant, never disappoints”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This restaurant is a short, five minute drive from my mother's residence. I live in a distant state, but when I visit we have a meal at Cafe Benedict at least once. We have dined there since 2006.
Despite being in a small strip mall the cafe has a lovely setting since it is configured to make the most of its' view of a small park to the east and the interior is very comfortable & upscale. Outdoor seating is also very comfortable and nearby traffic is not notable.
The food is uniformly good (it's quite possible to get a gluten free meal, hooray!), the service is attentive, the prices are acceptable and the menu has variety. We'll be back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sunthirsty
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good quality”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I drive past here regularly and weekdays it's always busy during lunchtime. Popped in for lunch with my husband last week. It was relatively quiet, probably due to the Christmas season. The food was delicious and well presented. I had lentil soup, salad, hummus and kofta for around $17. Will be returning!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good quality for good price”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I popped in here for lunch after getting a pedicure next door.
I had the lentil soup and a a half steak with homemade peppercorn sauce sandwich with sweet potato fries.
What good value at only $12 and was sooo tasty and filling. Would definitely recommend.
Would definitely return when back in Houston.
Was quite quiet when I wen but that was god for me as I was eating on my own.
Service was also friendly

Katy
“Excellent Cuisine at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great little restaurant offering excellent cuisine at reasonable prices. Located in a strip center, the interior is an unexpected attractive surprise. There are mediterranean inspired dishes along with continental cuisine and several specials during the week. "Dinner for Two" evening offerings are superb. Live music adds to the ambiance. The staff is friendly, well informed and attentive. The shaded patio is very pleasant when the weather cooperates. Cafe Benedicte is fairly casual dining with an upscale menu.

• Visited October 2012