“If you would like your order correct do not order here!”
Review of Sarpino's Pizzeria

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: University Place
Neighborhood: University Place
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Sad Sarpinos used to be worth the wait and price. Now the Houston locations only consistencies are incorrect orders, long wait time and indifferent management .. Not only about their quality & wait time but their customer service too. Sad to say I would recommend not wasting your time or money on this company, stick to companies that care about quality & the customer!! The Manager didn't even care when I called this time or the last..

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This place was right around the corner from our hotel. The staff was excellent and our pizza was really incredible. I definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting good pizza.

1  Thank Cary B
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We did not enjoy our trip to Houston till we ordered pizza! Was a great surprise very good, fresh vegetables, prompt loved it. Glad we tried will recommend to anyone who stay here.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

In Houston to be near Texas Children's Hospital while granddaughter was having surgery, we relied on restaurants that were close-by our apartment accommodations, as was Sarpino's. The pizza we ordered from them was very good and better than most chain-style pizza. I do recall that it was somewhat expensive, but it was "real" pizza, so worth the extra few dollars. We had pizza here twice during our stay, and enjoyed it each time. Recommended.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am always willing to try a new restaurant that opens nearby, so when the flyer came into the office, we made an order online for delivery.
the ordering process went very smoothly . I was sent 3 emails. One when I ordered, another to confirm my credit card and a third when the delivery left the restaurant. Very efficient and well organized.
Four of us ordered food and no one was of the opinion that they would go back for a second visit. here are our comments:
Meatball and sausage sandwich - had sliced portions of both on the sandwich and for an $8.00 sandwich I would expect more than 3/8 of an inch of meat.I do not believe there was one full meatball or link of sausage on the sandwich. The French bread was okay but not crispy.
Gyro - small portion of meat on a big pita bread. Taste was blah.
BBQ Wings - they were pretty average and the sauce was predictable.

The saving grace was the Cannoli for dessert. I've been in Houston for quite a few years and want to know who makes the cannoli for them because they rocked. I find it hard to believe that they were made in the same restaurant that made the sandwiches.

We did get a 15% discount for ordering online, which paid for the drivers tip.
Sorry Sarpinos we won't be ordering from you again. Your food left us with a below average impression, and life is too short, calories too valuable to eat below average food.