Review Highlights

from $165.00
from $18.99
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews car service hobby airport round trip transfer galveston port baggage claim these guys houston area cruise driver roundtrip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2019

I booked Omega for my son & his family from Hobby airport to Galveston port way in advance and Mohammed was super awesome, accomodating, professional & excellent service! Highly recommend Omega Royal. Thank you for taking such good care of my family

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

All positive for Omega. This was a last minute trip and we needed a reputable company to get us to and from the ship. They responded immediately.

At the airport the driver was waiting by the luggage and got us out of the airport quickly. He offered to stop any place we wanted if we wanted to get food etc. We chose the music, he had phone chargers available and the SUV was super clean.
For the return trip we scheduled a 9am pickup but we got off early just as the driver texted to say he was nearby, picked us up 30 min early!

If you need stress free transportation Omega is your go to. If we come back to Galveston we will hire Omega again!

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Booked a round trip transfer from HOU Airport to the Sugar Lands area; this site, Omega Royal was the fastest (& only) service to "rapidly" call me back & cover all the bases of price & service & was to my satisfaction even before the trip(s) began. They (both drivers) were highly Professional, courteous, and prompt(not a moment late), and with the intent to have me arrive on time & early and concerned for me as a person. I highly recommend them to anyone, especially for those wanting to save money and still have a great limo-like service.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Prior to flying into Houston, I searched for some time looking for a transport/car service from the airport to the downtown area. I base much of my bookings off of reviews provided by others and found that while there were plenty of options, few reviews existed or the reviews were from local Houstonians that raised the question of the legitimacy of the provider. I will say that this service is incredible and I could not have been more pleased!! Mohamed was waiting for me at baggage claim and was professional, courteous, and frankly on point. He got my bags, the door, and provided great transport in a black Tahoe SUV that was clean and spacious to my hotel. My wife would arrive a few days later as I had a car (4 door) set to pick her up as well and she was upgraded to the SUV at no extra cost. Return to the airport was fantastic as weather was inclement and he arrived early for pick up. Booking was simple and allows to include gratuity during said time. There is a $2 credit card fee that was noted on my receipt after the fact that is negligible in regards to the service provided. I would absolutely recommend their services and will be using them again on any return visits to the Houston area.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

I use these guys every other week for work travel. They are always waiting for me and make me feel comfortable. I can count on them. They are the best!

Date of experience: March 2019