“VERY Good Pizza”

Candelari's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Candelari's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,483 of 8,273 Restaurants in Houston
Cross street: Cohn St.
Houston, Texas, United States
“VERY Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had heard that this place had good pizza. I happened to be driving by and decided to stop in. The interior was attractive. I liked the vibe. The seating hostess was very nice as was the server. I had a TRex and it was GOOD! I got the thin crust in wheat. Really, really good! I will definitely be going back!

• Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas, United States
“One of our favorite pizza places”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We go to the one in Cypress and love it. The service there is excellent. They have college/high school servers there which, in alot of restaurants in the Cypress area, does not work out well. But they either make good hiring choices,have good training, or a good manager because all of the kids here are courteous, friendly and hard working. We love the pizza here. It's hard not to compare it to Locatelli's, but it's a very close second and all the other pizza places in our area are not even worth trying. And the atmosphere is great!

Visited July 2014
College Station, Texas
“Healthy and really delicious Italian!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My appetizer was grilled Brussel sprouts, artichoke hearts, and broccoli. Lightly seasoned, very well-balanced and served hot in a functional mini cast-iron skillet.

The salmon entree with roasted vegetables did not disappoint either . (I have pictures, but Trip Advisor wont give me option to up load them? )

Great dinner.

Parkridge
“Soooo bad so so bad”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Called in to order lunch was treated so rudely that it ruined my morning. I should of never even ordered. I got the food and it taste like the way I was treated. Ill never eat hear again. I rather eat from a garbage can lid than ever order from here again.

• Visited March 2014
Beaumont, Texas
“Very Good Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

First time visitor to this restaurant. Great lunch buffet!! Good variety and very delicious. Clean, comfortable, inviting atmosphere. Loved it!!!