“Great Food!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Washington Ave./ Memorial Park
Cross street: Cohn St.
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is always top quality. The last few times, the "burnt" stench is getting worse coming from the kitchen. They need a better exhaust system since you have to walk past the kitchen to half the dining room/bar. The service has slipped a bit but it could just be an off day for the wait staff. I'm sure it will sort itself out.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We discovered this restaurant out of pure luck. We were headed to another restaurant but realized half-way we were not going to make it to our medical appointment on time, so we decided to give this restaurant a try. This restaurant is right on the corner of Kirby Rd and Holcombe, very close to the Medical Center. We ordered our favorite pizza, the Marguerita, and were soooo happy we didn't make it to the other place. It was the best Marguerita we have tried. We liked the food so much, we decided to go back for dinner that night, but were so sad we could not make it, and it was our last night in town. They offer take-out and we could guess the restaurant is popular among locals when we saw many people in scrubs having lunch there. Whenever in Houston again, we will definetely eat here.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Horrible. Soggy crust pizza. Looked nice from the outside...reasonable pricing...lots of cars in parking lot at lunchtime and pretty busy so I thought it might be worth a try. Everyone was going for the lunch buffett so I went with the crowd...big mistake. Ceaser salad was actually warm..yuck! Wings tasted good but I was sick for 24 hours after having their buffet....eat at your own risk...houston health department needs to inspect asap.

1  Thank Indy S
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I loved the food and quite honestly can't remember the last time I experienced such great service. The service was warm, friendly and very respectful. My girlfriend and I love this place! We started with the salad, which had a provocative house dressing that was neither sweet nor sour before moving onto the pizza pie, which was deliciously, if not richly topped. Best pizza in Houston!
Again, the food is only, if not the best pizza in town and the atmosphere is indeed 5 star. I'd gladly drive the distance if only to experience this fantastic gem on Washington Ave. Great management!!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Here's what you do....order any pizza according to you taste, ask for whole wheat crust, AND order a side of PESTO. Now, dip your pizza in pesto and try not to say "Ahhhhh" with your mouth full! This a popular place on weekends or when there is a good game on (TVs in dining area) so have patience if it's crowded. There is a reason!