“Terrible!”
Review of Shipley's Donuts

Shipley's Donuts
Ranked #26 of 96 Bakeries in Houston
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The donuts all look the same color, they all have the same taste and texture and the price is RIDICULOUS for one donut!

1  Thank princzz

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had never had a kolache before. Narrow life, but I have never seen one in California. That said, while waiting for my flight at George Bush Airport I had a kolache and a variety of donuts. The kolache was good, I have nothing to compare it with. I regret I did not have a glass of milk, but at 30,000 feet it was better than the food the airline was selling. I especially enjoyed the glazed and chocolate donuts.

1  Thank Cavydad
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time having a kolache. What a great idea!!! Also, had an apple fritter. It was good but not what I'm used to. I will have to go here again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Asked for hot donuts, delicious and very light . Peach smoothie very tasty too. Did drive thru, very convenient.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've tried a bunch of different donuts ranging from local bakeries, Krispy Kreme, and Dunkin Donuts. The looks of the glazed donuts reminded me of a grocery store type and I almost didn't want one but just for the sake of giving it a try we bought one. Whoa. Big surprise. Very good plain glazed and bear claws. The cream filled had a bit too much cream for me, however it was not a super sugary icing cream but more like a marshmallow-y type and very smooth.They are a very close 2nd to Krispy Kreme's plain glazed for me but much higher than any other plain we've had. Hope this helps.