“Something different to try”
Review of Pasha Restaurant

Pasha Restaurant
Ranked #211 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: University Place
USA
“Something different to try”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go for lunch and here is my review ;

Great service
Delicious bread
Super affordable prices
Great atmosphere and decor
Average food
Very tiny and limited parking space
Very clean establishment and tables

Houston, Texas
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food and reasonably priced. The Yogurtlu is delicious. Appetizer plate has very flavorful hummus, tabouleh and other goodies. The pita is to die for - thicker than what I have had before, toasted and served hot. Yum

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Recommended Turkish/Mediterranean Food!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Small restaurant with simple ambiance. Fresh tastes - authentic flavors.Very nice selection of authentic Turkish dishes. The bread was great also. Service was friendly and attentive. Good value for the prices which are reasonable.

• Visited November 2013
“Pasha Restaurant - Turkish delight”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Authentic Turkish menu - - Started off with Turkish tea - hot and flavorful. I ordered the small mixed salad and Turkish pizza - thin crispy crust with ground lamb and spices - very good. The salad had fresh feta and a tangy vinegret dressing. My friend had the shepard's salad which had diced tomator, cucumber, peppers and onion with a lemon olive oil dressing and a lamb kabob sandwich on pita - friendly staff, good service.
If you are looking for something other than fast food, in a small cafe with a good selection of authentic Turkish food, then this is the place.
The parking lot is small which may be a problem during peak times. Prices are good - I recommend this place for a change of pace - - enjoyable!

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Perfect for Gatherings!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My first experience at Pasha Mediterranean Restaurant was for a family gathering. My brother and his wife always go to Pasha, and recommended us all go as a family. Since we were gonna have such a large number of us including, brothers, sisters, our children, and mom and dad, I went ahead and called the restaurant to make sure there was enough room for us a week in advanced. Luckily they had a party room upstairs for us to use. I talked to the owner one-on-one and he helped me create a fixed menu for the night. We decided on large meze platters for the appetizer, mixed grill plates for the main entree, and baklava for dessert. The owner was very friendly and helpful to say the least, we had our party of 25 upstairs on a busy Friday night and he made sure all the dishes were served to us on time. The quality of the food was also outstanding, the fixed menu gave us the opportunity to try five different types of kebabs and seven cold appetizers. To the amount of food received as well as the service and overall atmosphere of the restaurant, Pasha is very affordable . After that wonderful family gathering, my wife and I also threw a graduation party for our daughter a couple of months back at Pasha as well. We enjoyed both of our parties there, and as a family recommend this homely little restaurant to everyone!

• Visited May 2013