“Authentic Turkish Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasha Restaurant

Pasha Restaurant
Ranked #203 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Neighborhood: University Place
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Turkish Restaurant”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I am a Turkish.After I have read the reviews about Pasha, I wanted to visit Pasha Restourant with my friends.We tried small mezze platter to get some idea.We were impressed.It is served with their home made pita bread which was pretty awesome.Then we tried Beyti kebab and Iskender kebab(these are kind of othentic Turkish dishes) , both were as delicious as in Turkey.Even it was weekend the service was promt and friendly.Don't forget to try Efes beer.

1 Thank tajaMD

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have ben meaning to go to Pasha. We finally made it. It is a charming restaurant. Very well decorated. The food was great. They brought homemade pita bread and olive oil dipping. We never had pita before like this. I am kind of familiar with Mediterranean food. We enjoyed the mezze platter very much. Humus, dolma, tabuleh, babaganush... were superb. The waitress recommended mixed grill for the table. We added iskender kebab and Ali Nazik(eggplant and lamb dish). We enjoyed them all(thanks to the waitress). We were already stuffed. We couldn't try desert(We'll try next time for sure). Turkish tea was a pleasant surprise after meal. We will definately come back again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sebastian L
Killeen, Texas
“Their bread is great, that's about it”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I just came from there and all i can say is that i'm a little underwhelmed. I went as part of a group of 20 for a wedding party. The decor is nice and the waiters are friendly. The food on the other hand was not so good. It was just okay. The best part about this restaurant that i could tell was their bread. The initial bread that everyone is served before their entree' was fantastic. Another thing that i didn't like was that the manager said something to his server and my bill went up 8 bucks form the original even though i didn't order anything else. Not wanting to be a pain at my friend's party i just paid it. Their are so many other places to eat in Houston! AVOID AVOID AVOID.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Excellent food- very fresh ingredients”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I loved their food, we got the appetizer tray and the grilled meat tray so we can taste a little from everything, everything was great, we ordered turkish coffee, I have had better turkish coffee but their dessert and food was great will definitly come back

Visited February 2012
“Great dinner”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Excellent Turkish food, friendly service and good ambiance. Loved the bread and dip, quick service and just outside the village with parking!

• Visited February 2012