“I go every time I'm in Houston”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #920 of 8,203 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: Greater Heights
Neighborhood: Greater Heights
Atlanta, Georgia
“I go every time I'm in Houston”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Excellent burger and fries. I always pay extra to get the Jalapenos. Oh yeah! The place is clean and they crank out the food. My order is always right and fresh.
Wish they had them here in my east coast home town.

• Visited February 2013

Middlebury, Indiana
“Best Burger Ever”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was the best burger I have ever had. A little warning though they are very filling. I got the double and was stuffed.

Visited January 2013
HOUSTON
“Average in Everything”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Burgers and fries are ok but would prefer to go to Burger King or McDonald. Service was relatively slow. Environment is quite freindly.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank whitecake2000
Atlanta
“Great Burger”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Don't ask me why, because I could not tell you, but I love Whataburger. It's a cheap, chain hamburger joint that I stop at every time that I'm in the South. The burgers are simply better than most of the chain hamburger places. Basically, all they sell are burgers, but the Jalapeno Cheese Burger is out of this world.

Visited January 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Great Service, not great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

First off I'd like to say that for a fast food restaurant there was awesome service! The guy bringing out the food after you ordered was very attentive, asking people if they needed anything else, refilling drinks and picking up garbage. I would never expect that from a fast food place. The food on the other hand was another story. I had heard that we HAD to eat here, being from Minnesota and not having them at home. It wasn't anything special. I'd much rather waste calories on a similar meal from McDonalds or other similar restaurant that ever eat here again.

• Visited December 2012