Booked our stay a day before heading to Houston. Got 10% for each night we stayed on top of it being one of the best prices in a great location in Houston. Quieter than other parts of the city, with a running trail that will take you close to Spotts Park. The Inn was always cool, even in the heat and humidity. There was the sweetest old lady who baked bread and muffins for breakfast each morning, offered to make waffles and eggs and generally made breakfast pleasant.
Minor complaints and observations (not enough to lower the rating): Don't expect large rooms or the latest electronics. The TVs are small, but use basic cable so are responsive unlike the usual hotel TVs. Most rooms do not have a DVD player and ours wasn't connected properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Bed & Breakfast Inn in the Houston Heights located 4 miles from Downtown Houston inside the loop. 11 Rooms and suites all with private en suite bathrooms (except for Paris room), Flat Screen LCD TV's, High Speed Internet, on-site parking, on bus route, jogging trail, free breakfast. Anytime Fitness is 3 blocks away and offers a special rate for guests. Close to everything. Owners live in separate cottage behind Inn. 24/7 Coffee and Tea and brownies. Book your next stay at Sara's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sara`s Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel Houston