Overall we had a good experience. Sara's is in a quiet but convenient area. The owners & staff seemed very willing to please. Their breakfast spread was decent, bed was ok and the rooms were sound proofed better than I would have expected for a place like this. One thing we found strange was the cappuccino vending machine in the breakfast area. It just felt out of place. My wife put a few quarters in to get one but apparently they only use it for the coffee and hot water (which there was no charge for). Our room was nice. Although it looked much bigger online, the size was fine for us and it even had a fridge to our surprise. I read a review somewhere on here that the sink in their bathroom drained extremely slow & we had that same issue. Old house or not, that is not acceptable. It is just a minor gripe but one would expect those things to be taken care of. I let them know so that they could correct it for the next guest. As far as B&Bs go, it's a solid place & we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Bed & Breakfast Inn in the Houston Heights located 4 miles from Downtown Houston inside the loop. 11 Rooms and suites all with private en suite bathrooms (except for Paris room), Flat Screen LCD TV's, High Speed Internet, on-site parking, on bus route, jogging trail, free breakfast. Anytime Fitness is 3 blocks away and offers a special rate for guests. Close to everything. Owners live in separate cottage behind Inn. 24/7 Coffee and Tea and brownies. Book your next stay at Sara's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sara`s Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel Houston