We stayed here for the weekend of my nephew's wedding. My family had 1/2 of the B&B and every room I saw was wonderful. We stayed in the Tyler suite. This suite had access to the rooftop patio, which we loved! The view of the downtown skyline was awesome. Please note, there is no seating on the patio, which was fine with us. We took up a bottle of wine and sat on the roof. I do think it could be really special if there was a way to facilitate seating, but being a historic home owner myself, I totally understand the logistics of decking the roof. Regardless, it is one heck of a view. The breakfast was wonderful both mornings. The wonderful lady that cooked it was very patient with me attempting to make waffles. :) She made the best eggs! We all talked about how she did it. The quiche on Sunday was phenomenal! Overall, great experience and would love to take a nice romantic getaway again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Bed & Breakfast Inn in the Houston Heights located 4 miles from Downtown Houston inside the loop. 11 Rooms and suites all with private en suite bathrooms (except for Paris room), Flat Screen LCD TV's, High Speed Internet, on-site parking, on bus route, jogging trail, free breakfast. Anytime Fitness is 3 blocks away and offers a special rate for guests. Close to everything. Owners live in separate cottage behind Inn. 24/7 Coffee and Tea and brownies. Book your next stay at Sara's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sara`s Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel Houston