“Great Cookies”

Add it.
Bella Cibo Specialty Bakery
Ranked #2,702 of 8,310 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I can only recommend the cookies from here. A friend ordered cookies from Bella for a party. The ladies that work in the shop are very friendly. the Cininimon cookies were my favorite and the chocolate chip cookies are also good. Check them out if you are planning an event.

1  Thank BizTravelerMissouri
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I know this Bakery for more than 5 years. All her cakes and desserts are made from scratch, from the highest quality one can get. Bella Cibo ads a personal touch to everything she produces. I will recommend this Bakery to the most demanding customer! Lets support Women Entrepreneurs in our State of Texas!
Jeannette

2  Thank jeannette N
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have had cake from here on numerous occasion and it's always been delicious. My favorites are the marble & amaretto. Not only can you expect a moist and flavorful cake but a beautiful one as well.

1  Thank jvlady