“Delicious Lunch”

Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
jtgonzo
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled on this place while visiting the medical center. It's an informal cafeteria style place and was very busy during the lunch hour. We got a "4 vegetable" special and chose from a variety of delicious options. We were served more than we could finish and brought the rest back to the hotel to finish later. I'd definitely recommend.

Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

You can bring your own wine, beer... And the food, service and place are really good. The bread.. OMG!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food for everyone!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Aladdin offers its customers with a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes in a cafeteria-like decor. From appetizers (variety of hummus, baba ghannouj...), salads (tabouli, pesto eggplant, mushrooms and grilled vegetables, fattoush,...), to your choice of protein (kafta kobab, grilled chicken, fish), you'll end up with a sizable plate satisfying any hungry soul. I've been twice so far and both times, everything I ate had lots of flavors and definitely tasted fresh.

The servers are nice and courteous. What I like about it is that you can take your family, get together with friends or go solo, and still have a good time. Nice atmosphere and always buzzing with people. By the way you can also order food to go. Prices are reasonable for the amount of food served. Parking can be a bit tricky.
Definitely a place I'll go to times and times again.

Austin, Texas
“Great food, even better service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

For about $12 you can have an awesome selection of fabulous fare. It is served buffet style but Luby's could never match this. The vegetable selections are all made with fresh herbs and the bright summery tastes of lemon, mint, and other green happy things. I am not even a hummus fan but found myself startled I ate of of the garlic herb hummus on my plate. I had the beef kabob and it was good but the vegetables were even better. Decor even feels like you are in a Mediterranean cafe, escaping the sun. You wouldn't go wrong with the Vegetable Extravaganza. Highly recommend.

Houston, Texas
“Great food, great staff and comfortably laid back”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our go to place for my wife and me to catch a quick dinner before heading downtown to see a show. The food is great and the staff is friendly, helpful and always willing to accommodate any requests and you can't beat the prices! Definitely recomend trying Aladdin's if you haven't already.

Visited September 2013