“Great food at good prices.”

Aladdin Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #226 of 8,206 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
League City, Texas
“Great food at good prices.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Middle Eastern food served cafeteria style. Price is right. I live 25 miles south; and I meet my daughter (who lives 25 miles north) at Aladdin's. We have plenty of time and space to visit for as long as we want. All the food is good; and the staff is friendly. The owner/boss in on site most of the times we visit; and he keeps an eye on QC.

• Visited October 2012

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tabouli & Great Chicken Shawarma”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for a number of years. I have liked everything that I have ordered from here. It is my favorite Mediterranean food place. The chicken shawarma is warm and moist. The tabouli is very fresh and a great lemon juice flavor. Their home made pita bread is fresh & hot out of the oven. They have lots of salad choices and a variety of fresh made juices. I like the cafeteria & take a number when needed style of dining. B.y.o.b., without any corking fee is a plus. The shish-kabob is excellent. Also, the owner/manager is friendly and will do special orders.

• Visited September 2012
Houston
“Heaven for veggies”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

So you happen to be a vegetarian and feel slightly adventurous .. You are in for a nice treat here! They have a Plate system where you can pick your bread, and then pick salads, rice, sides..and if they have mango juice check if it is fresh and DO try it!
The spice hummus was delicious. The pita bread was too good, nice,soft and fluffy bring thrown right out of the oven. In salads I tried the parsley salad and an eggplant topped with spinach topping and grated carrot and cabbage garnish.. Which was suggested by my husband and it was really good!! For the sides I took eggplant and chickpeas .. Which was delicious!
The patio is nice, but could get a little noisy as it is right next to the main street.
Will definitely go back to try more:)

Houston, Texas
“Simply the best”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I always forget how much I like this place until I revisit it. Dozens of options and all of it's good! Some people seem to dislike the "cafeteria style" of Aladdin's. The only thing I can see wrong with it is that it makes deciding what you want an almost impossible task! The pita bread is fresh and delicious. The Hummus is the best in town. The veggies are all fresh and perfectly seasoned. The meats are all incredibly moist, flavorful and perfectly cooked. Come prepared to eat b/c they will FILL your plate. You think Niko Niko's has a good gyro?? Try it here. You won't be sorry. Other must haves are the roasted veggies, the spicy hummus, the fried potato ball, the chicken and spinach meatballs, the lamb kabob... You really can't go wrong here.

• Visited July 2012
Perryton, Texas
“Best Mediterranean Experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am somewhat new to mediterranean food, so I don't know what everything is. At Aladdin's, all of the food is set out where you can see it and choose what you want. It is all very fresh and tastes great. The fresh baked pita bread was outstanding as well as the hummus. I had several different vegetable dishes, a salad, and hummus and I loved it all. I can't wait to go back to try more.

• Visited June 2012