“Excellent Lunch!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Greater Heights
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch at this place and it was delicious. They have a great beer selection and spacious outdoor seating. I would definitely go back when in Houston!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went during FPSF, and Houston was surprising not too hot out. The beer selection is very good, with plenty of local offerings. For general bar food it was very good viddles. Less pretentious than some of the other places i visited in that area.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had a group of five. Everyone ate something different and we all enjoyed our selections. From fried pickles to outstanding salads, four types of burgers and hot dogs, reuben sandwich, eight types of pizzas to select from, etc. Loved the look of the place as well. Who wouldn't give thumbs up for a John Belushi poster in his Animal House college sweater? Everything is reasonably priced.

Located in the Heights. They have several other restaurants owned by the same group with different menus that should be visited.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped by the Onion Creek Coffee House for lunch. We both ordered sandwiches which were some of the best ones we have had. My salad was delicious and my ice tea was fresh. It's a nice a cozy restaurant with plenty of room for everyone with the outdoor patio. The service was excellent.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place to hang out! We always enjoy going to Onion Creek... the food is always good, the sides are interesting and flavorful, and the beer selection is exceptional.