Tripadvisor
Houston
1,229 results
All reviews front desk valet parking houston galleria the club lounge valet staff beautiful hotel room service business trip enjoyed my stay starbucks housekeeping conference couch
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I travel to the Houston Galleria area several times over the course of a year as part of my job. None of the other hotels in the Galleria area can compare to the Hyatt Regency. The customer service at the Hyatt Regency is the best. The staff always makes me feel welcome. I recommend the Hyatt Regency to all my colleagues.

Room tip: Having a desk in each room instead of a short marble table would be a great improvement.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HyattStephany, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria for your most recent stay. We greatly appreciate your positive and detailed feedback. We're glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great location by the Galleria and nice hotel and suite. The lounge is nice and the market. Peanut butter cheesecake was ok. Kids salad was great with the jalapeno ranch dressing and cheese pizza was good.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattStephany, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria for your most recent stay. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and hope that you choose to stay with us again soon.We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Came for baby shower, and got much needed quality sleep after arriving from the airport around 5am due to thunderstorms delaying our flight. Staff was kind and gave us a great room. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
roohistewart, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Vicpyter,
We are so glad you had a great stay, we look forward to your return!
Safe travels!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Sadly, I am only giving a 4 star when it has potential for 5 will explain why. The room was clean, bed comfortable, furnishings were up-to-date, and the view was great. The hotel staff and restaurant employees were helpful and friendly. The food was also well worth the money. The unfortunate part is due to customer service when requesting room service. I called four times, two times it just rang and rang. The third time I was hung up on during a transfer. Finally I gave my order to the front desk. It was delivered and timely, but not sure why the front desk should be handling the restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review kims936,
We are sorry to disappoint you in not answering in time. Our hotel hosts at the front desk and our operator do run the in room dining order taking as well, this is so you do not have to be transferred to different departments and have a one stop experience. I will certainly find out what caused this delay and ensure that it does not happen in the future.
I hope you return and spend time with us again. Please let me know if I can assist with anything.
Sincerley,

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Awful experience for a Regency.... very disappointing. Un-trained valet staff didn't know what to do when i checked in... no efforts to get my bags or get a cart when I checked in.

High floor corner deluxe king requested. Early check in to 14th floor, room was dusty( visible), trash on the floor in the room and called mgmt to move me... front desk did but had attitude. Placed on 8th floor with view to room of neighboring hotel. No city view as requested with upgrade I paid for. When I was put in that filthy room and then moved to 8th floor ( still dusty).

Best part was the restaurant, and 1 front desk leader, Stephen, who was apologetic when I checked out and at least offered coffee from Starbucks.

This is the worst stay I've had at a Hyatt Regency. I should have been offered points or restaurant voucher.... after traveling all day to arrive and have all this hassle, it would be better service... but this Hyatt Regency is not on the level of the other Regency's I've stayed at...New Orleans downtown location is exceptional.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are really sorry for your experience. We take pride in our cleanliness and certainly could have provided you with a better stay, I would like to make this up to you, please let me know when you are in Houston next and I will be sure to ensure we makes things right. Our sincere apologies for your experience.