“Relaxation Achieved!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxation Achieved!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Thanks to Jayme at the front desk. She was very nice & informative. I had an early appointment so the relaxation & tranquility rooms were not crowded. I was able to enjoy the quiet before my treatment. I had the Citrus Drench Wrap. Marcia was amazing! I also had the Diamond Magnetic Pedi. Thank you Quy for an enjoyable experience. The service was excellent! I will be recommending Trellis Spa to my friends.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank OKLAMAMA72

Sugar Land, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Some services great, others not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been to the Trellis several times (3 in fact), but the last two were not as impressive as the first.

My fault for not saying something, but the masseuse i was assigned to apparently had a runny nose or a cold, and was trying to massage me with one hand and wipe his nose with the other. GROSS! That was years ago, and I am sure he is no longer there.

This last visit was ok. I chose the Pure Bliss package because i had an event to go to that evening and it was the only package with hair services. I also had a body scrub treatment that i added.

The body scrub left my skin feeling wonderful, but the actual application of the treatment could have been better (have had better at Nordstrom Spa), the hair and makeup was not what i expected either. I specifically told them what i wanted and what kind of event i was going to, so it was not left up to their interpretation. I also specifically asked for a wash and style, but all the stylist did was wash and blow dry. As far as the makeup session, well i felt like a clown and couldn't wait to wash the makeup off.

I dont think i will be going back any time soon, and have to say that i would actually recommend Nordstrom Spa over Trellis.

Now if someone bought me a gift certificate, then yes, i would go back.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank mstrkp
Tampa, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very relaxing afternoon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I went to this spa because I was staying at the Houstonian hotel and needed something to do during some bad weather. I got only a pedicure, but spent about 3 hours there using the other amenities as well. The pedicure was nice, nothing too special. I loved the comfy robe I got to wear, the fireplaces upstairs, the "tranquility room" with amazingly comfortable chaise lounges, the steam room, jacuzzi, and showers/locker room with everything I could possibly need! There is so much more to experience than just the service you book. I highly recommend spending several hours here to relax and worry about nothing at all!

Wichita Falls, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Meh. Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The front staff and locker room/lounge staff were all courteous and nice. The facial was average at best. The aesthetian was rough w some extractions and seemed annoyed that I winced. There are many spas in Houston. I'll use another for my next service.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank VacationingKarin
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Father daughter day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Spent the day with my daughter treating the both of us with a day at Trellis Spa. I can't express how relaxing and enjoyable experience at the spa I had with my daughter during our visit. Awsome service with very attentive personnel. We both had the Pure Bliss package which I willcome back again for. All parts of the spa treatment was excellent. The lunch was the only thing that was a little disappointment but other than that our day at the spa was the best ever.

Visited July 2013