“A Local Love”

Local Foods
Ranked #98 of 8,693 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I love, love, love Local Foods. The Crunchy Chicken Sandwich is absolutely delicious, especially on the pretzel roll. The salads are always fresh and flavorful; I usually add chicken. I have also enjoyed the rotisserie chicken in previous visits. Local foods offers a nice variety of sides with the Tuscan Kale being my favorite. I found the Housemade Chips to be too greasy for my preference, but if they make your taste buds happy, you will enjoy the large quantity offered. The ambience is comfortable, great for a casual meal.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Inventive, fresh salads and tasty mains at reasonable prices make this small local chain a great destination for an inexpensive meal.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Local has tasty and unique sandwiches and salads. It has a casual and friendly atmosphere. There are many healthy choices, including sides and drinks as well. Parking can be tight at times, but there is a garage in the back if needed.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches were appreciated and the salads were healthy and tasty. I love hot coffee and there was none, to my great disappointment. The citrus juice beverage was good.

People liked the potato chips that seemed to be fresh and home-made.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My particular location is located next to a spin studio. Not wanting to undo the work I just put in, local foods allows me to do just that without having to choose between tasteless proteins and bland vegetables . Great flavors and variety , with fresh ingredients which will leave the plate satisfied and the guilt level at zero.