Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
$142
Westin.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$183
$127
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

The Houstonian(Houston)
$239
Preferred Hotels
$219
$209
$119
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$103
$91
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Omni Houston Hotel Westside(Houston)(Great Value!)
$137
$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$239
$142
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$157
$141
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$92
$71
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

All reviewsno elevatorfront deskwestern hotelsfirst floorwestchase areasmall hotelthe breakfast areapool and hot tubsofa bedgreat place to stayeasy accesshotel staffcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice staybusiness tripbw
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Hotel room was great for my family of 5. Staff was as accomodating as any hotel of any price I have been in. Price was fair, pool area nice and breakfast very satisfying. I thought this hotel was a great value for my family during our one night in houston. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share you and your family's experience with us. We are pleased that everyone had fun and enjoyed their stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is an older hotel, but upgrades were started during the 7 days that we stayed there. The lounge area and our room were immaculately clean. The breakfast was very good, with a wide variety of standard breakfast items which were freshly prepared and plentiful. The pool area was very nice and well maintained. This all made for a very pleasant stay, but the crown jewel is the wonderful staff! Daniel, Denise, and Boris in particular, but the entire staff in general treated us as honored guests. They welcomed us home each time we returned from our travels, rejoiced with us on the birth of a new grandson, and were kind and helpful when we learned of a death in our family while we were there. I agree with "Sharon S" that this staff gets a perfect "10". I highly recommend this hotel above all others in this area!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so ask for a ground floor room. We had a ground floor room, and the staff offered to help with our luggage anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 6389LovetoTravel

Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing our team for the friendly and helpful service they provided you during your stay with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel did not have an elevator, and because I had a suitcase I had to carry it up two flights of stairs, and the door to my hotel room had some dirty handprints all over it. When I went to bed at this hotel I noticed a bug on my pillow, so I after I killed the bug, I lifted the sheets to get into bed, where I found a hair. The bed was also very hard and my back and shoulder are now sore. The shower curtain was ripped and barely kept the water in. The tv was very fuzzy and was very hard to make out the picture. It also didn't have any premium channels; mainly news channels. The breakfast was mediocre at best besides the waffle maker- it was the only good thing about our stay. The hotel was also pretty close to the galleria and many restaurants. Overall, it was not worth the $130 (excluding tax) a night.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Alexksmith
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The front desk hotel staff will not disappoint you. They are truly above and beyond helpful and friendly. I have stayed in plenty of hotels, and I honestly cannot recall any place where the staff were so helpful and friendly. A "perfect 10" for the day and night staff alike!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others and for recognizing our courteous and friendly team. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent price, quality, comfort and location. Double room was very nice with great beds and linens, Five minute drive to all of the best shops and restaurants. However, it is a little tricky to find as it fronts an access road to the Tollway. but is an easy on/off. Would definitely return when in Houston.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful day.