“ANOTHER GREAT STAY”

Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Ranked #86 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I ve just arrived back in the UK from a 14 night stay at this fabulous gem of a hotel. I have a choice and no real budget so I can pretty much stay in any hotel that I like. When I am in Houston TX I always choice to stay here. Its a great location just of the Beltway 8 feeder road at the Westhimer Road junction. This allows easy access to many locations all up and down this great area of Westchase district (Galaria in less that 10 mins,) . However the main reason that i always stay is the great family welcome and great service. The staff at the hotel made me feel so welcome again at the hotel it like being at home. They never forgot your name and even remembered all of my families names from last time we staid when they joined me last year on Business. (Nothing is ever too much trouble for them to sort out as I found when my power adapter broke). The hotel also has free breakfast everyday and cheese and wine including now beer on a week day evening from 5pm onwards all free in your rate.!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to all business and pleasure travelers. Thanks again guys! Boris, Denise, Daniel, Reese,Ana and Luis for a looking after me during me stay!!

Room Tip: Room service is offered at a cost basis from local restaurants that delver in. Try it!! Its a great...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

ChiltsV8,

We are happy to hear that you made it back to the UK safely. It is always a pleasure to see you. We want all our guests to feel at home when they stay with us. The staff here is willing to make certain of that to the best of our abilities. Thank you so very much for acknowledging us. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience,

Reviewed May 5, 2014

A great stay at the Best Western. A little gem that is close to everything. easy access. Breakfast a bonus. Good food. Friendly and accomodating. Always there to help Enjoyed our stay. great weather. Close to airport and Galleria.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

David Q,

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We will be here in the same location offering the same quality of service if you are ever in town again.

Thanks,

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were here for 3 days before our cruise out of Galveston. I can't express enough how from beginning to end their staff Denise Luis and Anna catered to our every need. Thanks The rooms were amazing. Great breakfast. Lydia and Joe from Philadelphia.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Lydia M.,

Thanks Lydia and Joe! It was a pleasure serving such a great couple. We appreciate the kindness shown by you two. Denise, Luis, and Anna are gems here and we are very lucky to have them.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great location, price, service and in-room entertainment. Room were excellent, quite and met our needs. Our family friends were surprised with rooms and all. We will be back soon probably before end of school year. Grandchildren wanted to go swimming that we were short of time but satisfied them with "the little store" downstairs and promise then "next".

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 16albertod

16Albertod,

Thank you for your review. When you return, the pool will be open and clean. In fact, we will put a refreshing beverage poolside for you all. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

In a previous stay I was checked into a room that the toilet did not flush which left me wondering if housekeeping really cleaned the room and toilet, otherwise it would have been reported. This visit on 25 April I was checked into a room the toilet seat was hanging on by a thread. This proves that the rooms and worse, the toilets are not cleaned. Had they been cleaned, housekeeping would have reported it to be repaired.
Also, skip the breakfast. My waffle stuck and as I dug it out the attendant just shrugged her shoulders. I went to do another one after she got it completely cleaned and they were out of batter, at 8 AM! She was standing next to me when I discovered that and asked if they had more batter and again with the shoulder shrugging. Next visit to Houston I will stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Value for Money this hotel is the best that I have ever stayed at. The location is very good and the service exceptional. The staff is very customer oriented and very attentive to your needs. I stay at this hotel whenever I visit Houston. The manager of this hotel takes pride in the hotel's appearance and staff service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for recognizing the value we provide our guests with the high quality of service and products we offer. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed one night and I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the customer service. The front desk staff were incredibly nice and helpful.

We had dinner plans so we missed the wine and cheese reception at night. Breakfast was the standard Best Western set up with hot and cold food options that I have come to appreciate.

The price was a little more than I usually spend at Best Westerns, but the location is relatively close to the Museum District and Galleria (roughly 15 to 30 minutes given Houston traffic). I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We have shared your experience with our team. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.