Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
$229
$219
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
$90
$179
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
$85
$139
$125
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorfront deskwestern hotelsfirst floorwestchase areasmall hotelthe breakfast areapool and hot tubsofa bedyogurtgreat place to stayeasy accesshotel stafffree breakfastnice staybusiness tripbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. My boyfriend and I checked prices at several Houston locations, many of which were overpriced. The first night we stayed we hadn't done much research, and paid $200 for a hotel that was just average in quality, a lot of noise, and had bad service. The second night I looked into a hotel with better reviews and price. The deal we got at Best Western was far far better by leaps and bounds. It was a lot quieter, and for a lot less you get a much nicer suite than many places. The service made it the best. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Next time we come back we will probably stay here. The only thing I will say is you can hear a lot of noise from the room above and I wish they had an elevator. But it really wasn't as big of deal to me at that point, plus the concierge moved us to the first floor at my request.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Houston.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you are looking for a short term place to stay in one of Houston's premier areas and not have to pay premier price, this is the place. The rooms are super clean and spacious. They provide a microwave and mini fridge along with a sink area so you don't have to make your coffee from the bathroom. Plenty of clean towels and plenty of hot water. The lobby offers a quick breakfast in the mornings and they offer after hours wine and snacks in the evenings. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to move me to another room on my second night when I mentioned the bed was a little too firm for my liking. Plenty of free parking and within minutes of every type of restaurant you can imagine. Easy access from Sam Houston Toll road and Westheimer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Christy T

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with others. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

A good value in a convenient location for the Westchase area. Full breakfast.Free Wi-Fi. Helpful staff. I'd use this hotel anytime I'm in the area. No restaurant, but there are plenty within a short distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The room was large and clean. It was actually a mini-suite. The shower was really strange. It was so tall that I could not reach it, so I was not able to adjust it and the water flow was not the best. The breakfast was not the best. Although they had a variety of foods, something was always missing from the selection. For instance, the first day there, they said they were out of the potatoes. The second day, when we got there, they said the potatoes will be coming out soon. I think a better organization in the breakfast area will be really helpful and can add to the overall experience. The location is pretty convenient.
One other item - there is no elevator. We knew about it ahead of time and requested a room on the first floor, so it was not a problem.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This hotel is truly a home away from home. The staff are cheerful and efficient. The room decor is wonderful. The ammenities are perfect for a business traveler. One can relax and get a lot done with the in-room Wi Fi. The fridge and microwave add to the comfort. And the bed is wonderful! My business requires I stay in multiple hotels each month. This is my favorite in Houston... the value and comfort and service are the best!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwwgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Pamelap378,

We appreciate your review. I share your sentiment about our staff. We all love what we do here and whenever you are in town remember that we will be here offering the same level of service.

Thanks,